Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

It's an outtake from the album. It hasn't leaked. I believe it was the first track on the album back when it was still titled Moonlight

ahhh ok, thank you! my bf is a fan and since he knows i usually find unreleased leaked stuff he wanted me to check for him but idk anything about ari since i don't keep up with her.

Hey girls. It's me. I'm here to inform you about what might be the greatest (holiday) EP of all time: Christmas & Chill

Christmas_and_Chill.jpg

This ever-iconic Christmas masterpiece was released almost 2 years ago, but few people are aware of how breathtaking it is. Since Christmas time is rapidly approaching, I found it appropriate to make this PSA since many pop music fans are unaware of this legendary piece of music. Old, expired twinks are still bopping to All I Want For Christmas, when they should be bopping to Christmas & Chill since it represents the new age of catchy Christmas music. Honestly? I'm not even a Christmas person--but I still listen to this even in the fucking summer if the mood is right. This shit holds it's own against actual, regular pop music. That she did? She did that. period. 

Like all of the albums in Ariana Grande-Butera's catalog, this EP begins with a brief introduction. The track is aptly named: Intro. Wow. I'm already shook, shaken, and stirred by the consistency of this bitch. If you weren't already feeling in the mood for Christmas, this track will have you FEELING IT. Welcome to this Christmas & Chill, bitch. Buckle up because it's gonna be a bumpy sleigh ride in this blizzard of talent and artistry. She only sings for 30 seconds but it's beautiful like a choir of angels--a natural talent for miss AG. 

Are you Wit It This Christmas? Because bitch you're about to be. This song has sleigh bells in the background to really have you feeling this Christmas shit. LOADED with fucking Christmas-related lyrics. She really wants you to feel the icy winter fantasy. She's name dropping all the Christmas legends in this song: fireplaces, mistletoe, milk+cookies, and even the Little Drummer Boy himself. By the time the chorus rolls around, you will be WITH :clap: IT :clap: THIS :clap: CHRISTMAS!!!!! Such a solid track to start the album with. She already exhausted such an extensive list of Christmas tropes in one single song, it makes you wonder how she could release an entire EP of Christmas bops. Well guess what? She fucking did. 

If there was ever a hoe Christmas anthem, December is it! It's more upbeat than the previous track and features even more trap beats. This song makes me want to dress up as Mrs. Claus and sell my body in the red-light district. Seriously. Home girl needs some damn yule log. The chorus is literally so catchy. You'll be singing along by the end of the song even on the first listen I GUARANTEE. This was my initial fav off the album on my first listen. 

Not Just On Christmas is a short, sweet love song. It reminds me of AG's older work where she was always so mushy-gushy. The strings during her "Oohs" and "Ahhs" are so fucking Christmasy. Did you know it's almost Christmas? Well miss Ari isn't gonna let you forget that. 

True Love is my fav off the album. It's a lyircal play on the 12 Days Of Christmas. This song includes the typical Ariana Grade fare of trap beats, snares, etc. It's truly fucking lit--but in a Christmasy way. As always, her voice sounds literally perfect. The harmonies are there and they're fucking me up. Truly. This is probably one of the sweetest love songs she's ever written. It's literally called True Love. This song will have you thinking about that special someone~~ This is definitely one of the best songs she's ever made. It's a shame I only get to listen to it during the wintertime. 

Winter Things is a song you can play any time of the year! Even though it's named Winter Things! I promise!! It's such a humble, beautiful way to close the album. I sing this shit in my car every time it comes on shuffle. It's not even that intense of a song but I still run out of breath singing along to this little diddy, accompanied only by a ukulele. It's seriously perfect. It's about living in a warm climate but still wanting to do some winter things. As someone from Houston, TX--I truly fucking relate. This song is so endearing.

ANYWAYS--in conclusion, this bitch fucking did that. She took the Christmas genre and expanded on it, subverted it, fucked it up, laid it down, laid it out, and let it all fucking out. If you're sick of that "fa la la la la la" bullshit then HONK HONK it's time to hop on Ariana Grande's shit. Y'all better recognize. Trust. :kiss3:

Hey girls. It's me. I'm here to inform you about what might be the greatest (holiday) EP of all time: Christmas & Chill

Christmas_and_Chill.jpg

This ever-iconic Christmas masterpiece was released almost 2 years ago, but few people are aware of how breathtaking it is. Since Christmas time is rapidly approaching, I found it appropriate to make this PSA since many pop music fans are unaware of this legendary piece of music. Old, expired twinks are still bopping to All I Want For Christmas, when they should be bopping to Christmas & Chill since it represents the new age of catchy Christmas music. Honestly? I'm not even a Christmas person--but I still listen to this even in the fucking summer if the mood is right. This shit holds it's own against actual, regular pop music. That she did? She did that. period. 

Like all of the albums in Ariana Grande-Butera's catalog, this EP begins with a brief introduction. The track is aptly named: Intro. Wow. I'm already shook, shaken, and stirred by the consistency of this bitch. If you weren't already feeling in the mood for Christmas, this track will have you FEELING IT. Welcome to this Christmas & Chill, bitch. Buckle up because it's gonna be a bumpy sleigh ride in this blizzard of talent and artistry. She only sings for 30 seconds but it's beautiful like a choir of angels--a natural talent for miss AG. 

Are you Wit It This Christmas? Because bitch you're about to be. This song has sleigh bells in the background to really have you feeling this Christmas shit. LOADED with fucking Christmas-related lyrics. She really wants you to feel the icy winter fantasy. She's name dropping all the Christmas legends in this song: fireplaces, mistletoe, milk+cookies, and even the Little Drummer Boy himself. By the time the chorus rolls around, you will be WITH :clap: IT :clap: THIS :clap: CHRISTMAS!!!!! Such a solid track to start the album with. She already exhausted such an extensive list of Christmas tropes in one single song, it makes you wonder how she could release an entire EP of Christmas bops. Well guess what? She fucking did. 

If there was ever a hoe Christmas anthem, December is it! It's more upbeat than the previous track and features even more trap beats. This song makes me want to dress up as Mrs. Claus and sell my body in the red-light district. Seriously. Home girl needs some damn yule log. The chorus is literally so catchy. You'll be singing along by the end of the song even on the first listen I GUARANTEE. This was my initial fav off the album on my first listen. 

Not Just On Christmas is a short, sweet love song. It reminds me of AG's older work where she was always so mushy-gushy. The strings during her "Oohs" and "Ahhs" are so fucking Christmasy. Did you know it's almost Christmas? Well miss Ari isn't gonna let you forget that. 

True Love is my fav off the album. It's a lyircal play on the 12 Days Of Christmas. This song includes the typical Ariana Grade fare of trap beats, snares, etc. It's truly fucking lit--but in a Christmasy way. As always, her voice sounds literally perfect. The harmonies are there and they're fucking me up. Truly. This is probably one of the sweetest love songs she's ever written. It's literally called True Love. This song will have you thinking about that special someone~~ This is definitely one of the best songs she's ever made. It's a shame I only get to listen to it during the wintertime. 

Winter Things is a song you can play any time of the year! Even though it's named Winter Things! I promise!! It's such a humble, beautiful way to close the album. I sing this shit in my car every time it comes on shuffle. It's not even that intense of a song but I still run out of breath singing along to this little diddy, accompanied only by a ukulele. It's seriously perfect. It's about living in a warm climate but still wanting to do some winter things. As someone from Houston, TX--I truly fucking relate. This song is so endearing.

ANYWAYS--in conclusion, this bitch fucking did that. She took the Christmas genre and expanded on it, subverted it, fucked it up, laid it down, laid it out, and let it all fucking out. If you're sick of that "fa la la la la la" bullshit then HONK HONK it's time to hop on Ariana Grande's shit. Y'all better recognize. Trust. :kiss3:

This is a fact. Intro!!!!! True Love!!!!!! amazing, genius, breathtaking, iconic !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for enlightening those who can not see the light. Mariah Carey who? Sia who? 

Also: 

(and every other christmas song she has ever released) Ariana Grande saved Christmas.

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Christmas_and_Chill.jpg

I appreciate your enthusiasm but honestly this was probably the worst Christmas album I've ever heard. Unpopular opinion, I'm sure, but it hardly felt festive to me at all. I'll give it another listen closer to Christmas but I mean I doubt I'll like it much better  :derpna:

I had a vivid dream about AG4 2 nights ago omfg I hate myself IT WAS AMAZING. I literally woke up crying bc AG4 wasn't out yet. this hasn't happened to me since ARTPOP pre-release oh my fucking god

What was it like in your dream??

I think it will be more romantic and introspective than DW but still "mature" and in keeping with that sound, but with less femme-fatale themes and more of the soft-pink Ariana aesthetic if that makes sense

What was it like in your dream??

I think it will be more romantic and introspective than DW but still "mature" and in keeping with that sound, but with less femme-fatale themes and more of the soft-pink Ariana aesthetic if that makes sense

a lot like her snippet she posted on twitter since that was the only thing I had to inspire that dream LMAO. it was sooooooo dreamy--like the soundscaping was fucking immaculate. I remember it being slower tempo but amazing. 

Doctor: Ok, let's check your DNA results.

*checks DNA results*

A        A

R        R

I       I

A   A

N

A   A

G       G

R        R

A      A

N   N

D

E   E

I       I

S        S

C        C

O     O

M

I     I 

N      N

G        G

Doctor: Wig!

some Ariana Butera-Grande updates for those of you who care: she finally ended her 2+ weeks of social media silence for a reebok campaign she posted on her insta/snap stories.... ok werk whatever

charli xcx is now following her on instagram + twitter (not sure if ari is following back)

lana was dancing to love me harder on her insta story yesterday