Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

I can't fully get into Ariana. I like her and her voice is pretty and her sound is quite nice but i find her music quite boring and plain. I don't think her music has much character, i don' think she has that charismatic quality that a star needs, she's just.... okay

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I can't fully get into Ariana. I like her and her voice is pretty and her sound is quite nice but i find her music quite boring and plain. I don't think her music has much character, i don' think she has that charismatic quality that a star needs, she's just.... okay

Good for you

FzytWEW.png

rumors that it is half produced by Pharrell and half by Max Martin

I hope she steps out of her comfort zone with this one and does something a bit more grown up and edgy, maybe quit her boring album colours theme as well and do something crazy visually

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Um why is she taking so long I need the new single like yesterday

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Ariana's new single might be called 'No Tears Left To Cry'!!!

She wore a shirt to Disneyland with the phrase on it and did the same thing last year with a shirt that said Dangerous Woman before the title was announced. It's supposedly coming April 27th (Scooter Braun liked a tweet that said this)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgkN818nxmZ/

Does Ariana co write anything on her music? Just wondering

She's credited on over half of the songs on all three of her albums, I expect this one will have more

BzhmW.png