Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

LMAOO its fake 

lmao delete, I'm so embarrassed KASHDL.

Thank God that wasn't the real album cover.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

ive been following it all night.... fuck.

the rumors about ppl hysterically crying to it make me think its gonna sound something like "My Everything" or "Almost Is Never Enough" and im SOOOOO okay with that. shes really gonna turn it out. wow. only she could debut with an iconic ballad and blow me away and im so here for it 

stupid spiel about Ari. I used to not like her. My roommate c. 2015 was so obsessed with her. I knew all of Yours Truly. I knew most of My Everything. She was just the newest ex-act. I didn't give a fuck--I thought she was basic. She was exactly like Demi and Miley. I just didn't care.

Flash forward to the release of Into You--the best pop song (AND VIDEO) released in my lifetime. Into You is honestly better than any song Gaga or Katy or Rih or Bey could ever release. I really mean that. It's pure pop--and Ari is currently standing the test of time. We live in an era where top 40 radio is dominated by trap and soundcloud rappers--and Ari is the last bastion of PURE POP. she's here to save pop music and she's finally fucking back. the fact that NMTLTC is finally coming out this weekend seriously makes me so emotional... pop music is saved. 

Ari is 23yo and she's MY generation of pop diva and I'm so proud to claim her. She's gonna turn it out and I hope you all enjoy it <3 

Into You--the best pop song (AND VIDEO) released in my lifetime. Into You is honestly better than any song Gaga or Katy or Rih or Bey could ever release.

200w_s.gif

Only Girl

Disturbia

Heavy Metal Lover

Bad Romance

Walking on Air

Hot N Cold

I'm just gonna assume you never heard any of these, oh my god

i haven't listened to dangerous woman in a while but i've been listening all night to prepare myself & i forgot how good it was :defeated: i need the single right now immediately i'm starved for new music 

UbsOye5.png

ive been following it all night.... fuck.

the rumors about ppl hysterically crying to it make me think its gonna sound something like "My Everything" or "Almost Is Never Enough" and im SOOOOO okay with that. shes really gonna turn it out. wow. only she could debut with an iconic ballad and blow me away and im so here for it 

People who've heard it have said it was uptempo. I guess we'll know in 5 hours

BzhmW.png

Loving the promo. The cityscape at all angles makes me more excited about the upside down pictures she's been posting. Into You's music video is amazing and makes me nostalgic for a forbidden love I've never had, but I have a feeling that this is going to be her best music video yet.  :flutter:

giphy-1.gif 

so when is it out?

You can visit her website (www.arianagrande.com) to see the countdown.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."