Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

You bitches hating her  :bye2:

She has the voice of an angel and she is pretty sweet, so deal with all that flawlessness  :smokes3:

Couldn't have said it better.

Her 2 German shows in Berlin and Cologne (arena shows with more than 10,000 people each!!) were sold out. I wish I could have gone, but I had to work. Well, next time...

Already recycling her formulas ?  :wtf:

That being said, it's not baaaad, but isn't amazing either. Visually, it's a mess, but there are some good shots (I like the one where she stands in that light circle)

NEXT !

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Fucking OBSESSED with Be Alright and DG I wouldn't have thought I'd stan her but holy shit this music is good

Also the DG video is out and I'm crying in gay she looks so motherfucking beautiful I'm typing this from my death bed

ZKcaooE.png

Every song from DW I've heard yet has been played on a loop for hours. Flawless productions and melodies, not a single weak point, I really wouldn't be surprised if it becomes my album of the year. Kudos to her for stepping up her music like this it's just purely enjoyable. Into You is beyond incredible

ZKcaooE.png

I super love Be Alright but my neighbours have been listening to Into You on a loop on huge speakers since like an hour and now I much prefer it to Be Alright haha. A really amazing song. Let Me Love You is so so so so good too. She hasn't put out any other songs has she?

Omg I can literally hear Into You from outside rn. They played Power And Control earlier I need to go befriend them :defeated:

ZKcaooE.png

With the full tracks we've been given plus the previews so far, this is shaping up to be the pop album of the year alongside Dua Lipa's debut.

MkWI4Ns.png