Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

In all honesty, I don't get what Ariana is trying to go for this era. NTLTC was a cute bop but not lead single material imo. Bed was not bad... underwhelming, I guess. That other collab with Troy was also forgettable. Sis needs to get her shit together this time, she needs to come through and release a banger, cause everything she has released so far was filler material. I hope she can prove me wrong with TLIC.

maybe i'm not skinny enough but can someone please explain WHAT about NTLTC makes it a gay anthem? sjdjks

I think they might mean the "Coming out, even when it's raining down Can't stop now, can't stop so shut your mouth" lines but the whole song can have a gay undertone if you interpret it that way

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

The problem is sisters, one that we all have to unfortunately accept, is that Ariana already DID! THAT! with Dangerous Woman. She snapped, she set fire to all our wigs, she showed no mercy. And the tea is simply that no matter what she does from this point on in her career, she will never be able to scalp like that again. It's just not plausible! It was her Blackout, her UV, her Teenage Dream, etc. so we will have to respectfully keep that in mind during this era!

*** This post has been certified as factual evidence based off of scientific research and TASTE

TjmiIK4.png

The problem is sisters, one that we all have to unfortunately accept, is that Ariana already DID! THAT! with Dangerous Woman. She snapped, she set fire to all our wigs, she showed no mercy. And the tea is simply that no matter what she does from this point on in her career, she will never be able to scalp like that again. It's just not plausible! It was her Blackout, her UV, her Teenage Dream, etc. so we will have to respectfully keep that in mind during this era!

*** This post has been certified as factual evidence based off of scientific research and TASTE

We love TEA !!

DW remains one of the best pop albums EVER. She really snapped on that one. And y'all gays need to accept that. I mean:

[Video]

[Video]

[Video]

[Video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzOIC57UyaA

[Video]

tenor.gif

Ariana is only a feminist when it is convenient to her.

Why are SJWs trying to blame everyone for not being SJWs 24/7 people are minding their business & living their lives damn

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I have no idea what she was saying the verses :rip: but they were my favorite parts of the song. Nicki's rap doesn't add or take away anything for me, she's just kind of there (unpopular opinion). Besides the overused sample, the song's okay, definitely a cute bop to dance to. Maybe it'll grow on me.

giphy-1.gif