Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

ugggghhhhhhh I'm really over this trend of releasing albums with none of the titles capitalized. it's so ugly and makes me feel like I downloaded it with a youtube to mp3 converter and was too lazy to edit the metadata

TjmiIK4.png

ugggghhhhhhh I'm really over this trend of releasing albums with none of the titles capitalized. it's so ugly and makes me feel like I downloaded it with a youtube to mp3 converter and was too lazy to edit the metadata

omg same. Not here for it, it seems so try hard and wanna be different.

I liked TLIC, I thought it was cute, but it is really repetitive. Nicki’s verse shouldn’t have started off the song, that would have made the repetitiveness not as bad. I don’t know why Pharrell tried to make a Lemon pt.2 though, I guess that’s just his signature style of music?

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Why does she keep doing everything upside down? Like i dont get it, is it supposed to be edgy?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

FYI if you're interested in seeing her on tour: any merch or album pre-order on her website will get you presale ticket access!

I was going to wait until the album came out to buy it if I liked it enough, but damn Ari take my $$$ :deadbanana:

giphy-1.gif 

I can't believe they broke into the set of Stranger Things to shoot this music video

TjmiIK4.png