Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkeT6-RnfIU/

Wow bitch this better not be that interlude

It needs to be a full song!!!!

Unfortunately she confirmed on Twitter that the 'snippet' she posted on Instagram is indeed the entire intro :(

https://twitter.com/ArianaGrande/status/1012040904889323523

FzytWEW.png

can someone pico plsssss

also does ariana have any more unreleased? if so can someone pls send them to me

http://picosong.com/w9MRm/

The only other unreleased Ariana I can think of is Pink Champagne... it's really old but I still love it <3 (idek if it counts as unreleased since there's technically a vid for it.. but it's not on streaming)

if you know LITERALLY ANYTHING about Ariana Butera Grande, you know that the second singles off her albums are always just as good if not BETTER than the first singles so BUCKLE UP DANGEROUS GIRLS ITS GONNA BE A LONG SUMMER

im SO FUCKING EXCITED for tonight. i'm staying up all night. gonna stream that shit. GONNA STREAM IT TO DEATH. i wonder if she'll push the album release earlier too!!!!! it would be a lovely surprise. god i love this hoe 

I LOVE HER SHE IS PERFECT I LOVE IT SO MUCH 

i love the guitar. i love the vocals. i love the renaissance religious art aesthetic (like her Met Gala dress). I think it has #1 potential... drake please dont fuck it up this time 

Let's break down the potential of this single going #1. Here are some facts:

• Ariana has never had a #1 solo single before. The closest she has ever gotten is Bang Bang and Problem
  • NTLTC was very well received. I still hear it all the time. I heard it at the gym yesterday. Ariana is very well-liked by the American public rn
  • Top 40 in the US is dominated by rap music--Drake, Cardi... etc. GIAW is definitely a pop single, but it has rap elements like trap beats and spoken word
  • This song fucking SLAPS. It's awesome. She sounds amazing. It's great. I love it. 

It's DEFINITELY going to enter top 10 and stay there for a bit. I'm PRAYING it gets to #1. She deserves it and I think this single has potential. I know it's kind of a stretch but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!! Everyone please stream it!! buy it!! request it!! vote for it in twitter polls!!!! please stan her. she deserves it.