Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

If I end up buying the album i'm renaming "Pete" to something else on my ITunes. that's such an ugly title

I'm more annoyed with the basic ass titles like "successful" "breathin" "every time". like can she be a little more original?

the fact that GIAW impacted the charts at #11 is really disappointing :( I thought it had so much potential tbh

It's her own fault she literally did zero promo and doesn't plan to. Such a shame because the video and song are incredible and it could be such a hit

FzytWEW.png

how am I just hearing this NOW!!!!! Intro of My Everything is really one of my top songs from her. As much as I loved Moonlight, this would have shone so much!!! I'm SO sad we don't have a studio version you have no IDEA WOW I wish I could meet her just to tell her to release it studio GOD DAMN

sgopYhV.gif

I've been watching a lot of videos from the Dangerous Woman tour recently, and I have to say, I really liked her style and the way her shows were set up.

I can see the slight influence Lana got for the LA to the Moon tour dynamic from watching Ariana concerts before the show!