Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

Omg never mind guess I won’t post my pop music opinions on a pop music forum again XD I don’t see anyone else in this thread contributing anything substantive. we can all just go back to making bad “leak taxi” memes like that trainwreck Charli XCX thread I guess

Omg never mind guess I won’t post my pop music opinions on a pop music forum again XD I don’t see anyone else in this thread contributing anything substantive. we can all just go back to making bad “leak taxi” memes like that trainwreck Charli XCX thread I guess

Did you just not drag people for giving their good opinions on the album and now you’re going to get defensive about giving yours lol.

Did you just not drag people for giving their good opinions on the album and now you’re going to get defensive about giving yours lol.

Did I drag someone?? I just said this is her worst era and y’all are upset about it

Awful white gays who look like twins... you mean her dancers, which are actually twins? You're trolling right?

Yikes they’re like actual twins and they choose to dress the same and wear those creepy fucking beanies?? How does Ari keep meeting crackheads

people are dragging her vocals and her outfit.... :(

I thought her vocals were okay. it wasn't her best--but I have absolutely no complaints with how her vocals turned out. her dress is obviously a little too short. and the dress is kind of ugly. how did her team manage to find the ugliest little black dress in existence? poor b

the way Bill Clinton looked at her made me nauseated 

ALSO--- this is fucking sick:

he acted like she was a taco bell menu item to her face? in front of a huge crowd of people at a funeral? while groping her?????? what the FUCK

Whats wrong with her outfit?

I personally don't like the bottom part of the dress. (and I hate that she's wearing her admission wristband while she's performing)

a lot of people are dragging the dress because it's an inappropriate length for a funeral. she should have worn something a little more modest for this occasion 

he acted like she was a taco bell menu item to her face? in front of a huge crowd of people at a funeral? while groping her?????? what the FUCK

is that a new way to say 'u a snacc'? :creep:

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Any news on her? I hope she’s doing okay :( She was on top of the world, and then... Poor girl can’t catch a break.

There was a rumor going around that she was hospitalized recently but I don't think it's credible. My heart just breaks for her, the last few years have held so much tragedy for her :(

IG: “i adored you from the day i met you when i was nineteen and i always will. i can’t believe you aren’t here anymore. i really can’t wrap my head around it. we talked about this. so many times. i’m so mad, i’m so sad i don’t know what to do. you were my dearest friend. for so long. above anything else. i’m so sorry i couldn’t fix or take your pain away. i really wanted to. the kindest, sweetest soul with demons he never deserved. i hope you’re okay now. rest.”

Along with the sweetest and most simple video of them just talking and laughing. :( This girl is so strong, she’s been through more this year than many people go through in their entire lives. I hope she takes care of herself. Screw anyone who blamed/blames this on her, y’all really got her saying she’s sorry she couldn’t fix him. :(

giphy-1.gif