Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

So it sounds like she's going to lay low and take time to heal for a while (and possibly work on new music!). I wouldn't be surprised if we don't hear anything about a tour until the end of this year or early 2019 at this point. :( Of course, I totally support her - I think she should drop breathin' as the next single this fall, and then take all the time she needs for herself - but I just hurt for her so much. This era was supposed to be her "comeback" of sorts. The entire Sweetener era was about light and sweetness after hard times. And then this happens. :( Maybe she'll even split the era into 2 parts - Sweetener, and possibly another album next year with any music she writes over the next few months - and combine them into one tour?

giphy-1.gif 

Such a shame this thread isn't very active, I love Ari sm lol and her songs put me in a good mood.

Since Breathin is the next single off sweetener, what would you guys like for visuals?

A live video of her calling off her engagement with Pete Davidson

I've been looking at vids of her for an hour she's so extremely funny it's killing me. Still haven't gathered the strength to listen to Sweetener yet cuz I saw her live last year for DW and it can't be topped but I'm looking forward to it

ZKcaooE.png

I love her voice, but I don't love the musical direction she's going in for most parts of her album. Very bland in my opinion. Obviously not counting "God is a woman" and "No tears left to cry", because those are amazing. I loved her first album throwback r&b/pop sound a lot better. 

TBH it makes me so sad to see people celebrating this breakup. Yes Pete was disrespectful and seemed trashy but this is another of the long line of bad things that have happened to Ariana and i'm sure she is really hurting over this. I can't even begin to put myself in her shoes, poor girl