Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

some of this record still needs to grow on me, but songs like "Into You", "Be Alright", and "Moonlight" are actually iconic and perfect

Everyday

Knew Better / Forever Boy

Bad Decisions

Step On Up

BzhmW.png

Just heard the album.  Be Alright, Side To Side, Let me love you, Everyday and Bad Decision are my favorites

I feel that the production is inspired by Timbaland and Christoph Andersson (producer of G-Eazy)

Edited by Ed55

I'm so glad I actually listened to Into You then Moonlight before the album's release, it got me to listen in full and i'm definitely a new fan now. Need to get into her previous 2 albums.

I recommend listening to Yours Truly first, it's beautiful and she shows a lot of vocal talent on it, My Everything had a lot more limited vocal range

smile.gif

I recommend listening to Yours Truly first, it's beautiful and she shows a lot of vocal talent on it, My Everything had a lot more limited vocal range

Will do, i thought Into You was a good song but Moonlight made me appreciate her vocals more. 

Are we ever getting a DW vinyl...?

ughhhh i hope so :defeated: i swear if she's gonna be a bitch and make it an Urban Outfitters exclusive though, i'll fuck her up

lABVyGE.png

I've gone to seriously every Target that I know of near and around me and I have yet to find the variant cover :rip:

I've actually just now started seeing it at several Targets around me. I was thinking of buying it, but like I just bought it with standard cover not too long ago.

I just rip CDs to my computer and never look at the actual physical product again anyway.