RileyThomas

Lana Del Reydio - The Lana Fan Radio!

I swear I've been here before (I was just about to submit this thread then my computer crashed.).... Anyway, for those of you who don't know Lana Del Reydio is 'The Lana Fan Radio' & has been giving you all eargasms since June of 12'. We discuss Lana related topics, play Lana's music & we think about Lana whilst we do all of this stuff! Yay for #TeamLana #TrustEverybody

Reydio Schedule

We air LIVE every Saturday at 6pm BST (UK Time) / 1pm EDT (US Eastern). You may need a Time Zone Converter to figure out what time it will be in your part of the woods.

Saturday 29th September - Host: Riley

Remember to get involved by 'Liking' our Facebook Page and by 'Following' us on Twatter.

So make way in your schedules... I look forward to seeing you there!

lUZ8s.png

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

Applications are closed. I will be announcing the new hosts shortly. Unfortunately Drew has had to drop out due to illness & real life busyness, so let's wish him the best of luck for the future.

Hey guys, so it's official! Hundred Dollar Bill will host this Saturday's show, and I will host this Sunday's show. Make sure you tune in, we might have a little surprise for you.

Guest Maru the Cat

Congrats to HDB, SitarHero and evilentity! I cant wait to hear everyone! :3

(Also, we really need to give better props to Riley for his hosting gig, THAT SHIT IS HARD and not as easy as it looks).