evilentity

Sleuthing Tips & Tricks

woah! ty ee, i actually just found a song

oh not a lana del rey one, just boys II men, i found it in my itunes library! being random XD rawr

my nam is jessica but plz call me rain or asia i dont like the name jessica!!!!

Oh god, this is so useful. I found that newspaper article interesting, never seen it before and I like that it mentions 'Lana Rey Del Mar' and I'm guessing that's where we got the story about Kill Kill's title change?  

I use the google ones a lot, there's literally no point in living without google. I also sometimes use the youtube screencap trick when I need to which sometimes makes private videos even more painful  :deadbanana:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

If I could just understand at least the majority of this in an instance, it'll be certainly a big help to me. Specially to a person like me who listens to different artists. But this is merely helpful, impressive as f.

oh not a lana del rey one, just boys II men, i found it in my itunes library! being random XD rawr

my nam is jessica but plz call me rain or asia i dont like the name jessica!!!!

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: 

I am DYING.

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

Oh god, this is so useful. I found that newspaper article interesting, never seen it before and I like that it mentions 'Lana Rey Del Mar' and I'm guessing that's where we got the story about Kill Kill's title change?  

And a fascinating recipe below it for collard-potato bake!  :creep:

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

I came across a new method of tracking down when (and occasionally where) a photo was taken using this site only. It can be really helpful to determine whenever a photo was taken! This is for example how I was able to track down the date for the wedding performance Lana did two years ago. Simply upload or paste an image URL, say this photo:

tumblr_mfk6vjEO1B1rbu7zxo6_400.jpg

and voila! :creep: Hey there May 19, 2012 @ 4:44:47AM using a Canon EOS 7D with a EF24-70mm f/2.8L USM Lens shot at 70 mm :usrs: (Interestingly enough among all photos we have from this performance, the first photo was taken at 3:48:54AM and the last one I could find was at 5:02:16AM. So essentially we can pretty much establish for now that it was a one hour~ performance. Although there might be other photos lurking around on the interwebz ready for our sleuthing :hooker:). You wouldn't believe how much information a regular photo nowadays really contain. It's like taking a blood test!

Please note that this method works the best with the original file. There are some exceptions (like the photo above), and most of the time it gives you really limited information. It really varies, but feel free to try it out and see what you can dig up!

EQFO7rX.png

I came across a new method of tracking down when (and occasionally where) a photo was taken using this site only. It can be really helpful to determine whenever a photo was taken! This is for example how I was able to track down the date for the wedding performance Lana did two years ago. Simply upload or paste an image URL, say this photo:

tumblr_mfk6vjEO1B1rbu7zxo6_400.jpg

and voila! :creep: Hey there May 19, 2012 @ 4:44:47AM using a Canon EOS 7D with a EF24-70mm f/2.8L USM Lens shot at 70 mm :usrs: (Interestingly enough among all photos we have from this performance, the first photo was taken at 3:48:54AM and the last one I could find was at 5:02:16AM. So essentially we can pretty much establish for now that it was a one hour~ performance. Although there might be other photos lurking around on the interwebz ready for our sleuthing :hooker:). You wouldn't believe how much information a regular photo nowadays really contain. It's like taking a blood test!

Please note that this method works the best with the original file. There are some exceptions (like the photo above), and most of the time it gives you really limited information. It really varies, but feel free to try it out and see what you can dig up!

That's so interesting! I didn't know anything like this could exist. This is a little off topic, but this picture is beautiful and she looks stunning, do we have anymore photos from this performance?

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif