Sign in to follow this  
TrailerParkDarling

Which Lana Del Rey Era are you?

I made this quiz + posted it in a status a while back, but I figured since we've been kind of dry on LDR news we could all post our results and whatnot. So far 52% of the people that have taken this quiz have gotten Lana Del Rey, 30% May Jailer, and 18% Lizzy Grant.

Take the quiz here: http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/hxwseTP/Which-Lana-Del-Rey-Era-Are-You?view_quiz=1

My results:

HymG4AA.png'

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

May Jailer

d78fac517863e561978b847ecc2b9b58.png

You are a quiet, thoughtful person. You often feel like you can't relate to anyone your own age and seek friendships with older people. You value education and passion the most. You have a few vices and bad habits that you are trying to kick. Well you know it, and I know it, you're gonna be a star.

In a trailer park (The dark glamour will give you inspiration and perspective) :wtf:

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

May Jailer

You are a quiet, thoughtful person. You often feel like you can't relate to anyone your own age and seek friendships with older people. You value education and passion the most. You have a few vices and bad habits that you are trying to kick. Well you know it, and I know it, you're gonna be a star. 

May Jailer

cool idea, TPD! :gclap:

Lana Del Rey

61768735fb7a4d7bc47679857217f964.jpeg

You are at constant war with your vices and try hard to be a good person. You enjoy classic music and film, and you have a slight obsession with Old Hollywood and its icons. Although people may expect someone of your success to be conceited, you are down to earth and kind to all, even to those who do not deserve it. You have tons of acquaintances, but value the relationships with your close friends and family members who have been with you from the beginning most. Some may see you as guarded and perhaps a bit depressing to be around, but those who know you best know this isn't true.

:hairflip2:

@@keanefar @ @@ldr72 @@Beemo

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Lana Del Rey

You are at constant war with your vices and try hard to be a good person. You enjoy classic music and film, and you have a slight obsession with Old Hollywood and its icons. Although people may expect someone of your success to be conceited, you are down to earth and kind to all, even to those who do not deserve it. You have tons of acquaintances, but value the relationships with your close friends and family members who have been with you from the beginning most. Some may see you as guarded and perhaps a bit depressing to be around, but those who know you best know this isn't true.

ZnjKh7o.png

Lizzy Grant

You can be seen singing in the trailer park, riding on the back of black motorcycles, and watching heavy metal hour on TV. You are a driven, ambitious person. However, you often allow your negative impulses to take full reign and forget about long-term goals. Almost everyone who meets you falls in love with your sweet disposition, tacky-chic clothing style, and beautiful smile.

Lizzy is the best hell yes :makeup:

May Jailer

Bitch please obviously in a 5 stars hotel with room service, a bar, a club, a gym and a pool

• The Bronx (You love the danger and travel on the subways to attend school)
  • In a hotel (Room service and seeing celebrities in the lobby, sign me up!)
  • In a trailer park (The dark glamour will give you inspiration and perspective)

glgcDdT.gif

May Jailer. I don't remember what I got last time but I deff am in my Sirens phase minus alcoholism :legend:

We could also do this with albums, I saw a similar thing for Lady Gaga's...although that was more like seeking success, reinvention, battling demons with each one and Lana's would just be "dark period in your life" for every one :toofunny: