cartoon eyes

LEAST Favorite Lana Songs?

The fight or flight response I just had cause I saw the letters LEA..

anyways White Mustang, Coachella, lowkey Change too

NFR’s TNBAR’s also a skip for me but if it weren’t for the superior demo I would probs love that song

waz dis?

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

carmen, summertime sadness, guns n roses, in my feelings, white mustang, coachella, tomorrow never came, beautiful people beautiful problems, world at war, bartender

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lolita and Guns n' Roses

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Snippets.... I HATE snippets !

I would rather hear the entire Demo song , than a 20 second drum beat with a piano and Lana singing " MMMmmmm...Yeaaaah ...  Life is .... " (Cut-Stop)  - what happened to the rest ?!  :P

I actually don´t have much to complain except the snippets.

Maybe that Guns N Roses song. Don´t like the lyrics that much.

-

Swan Song just never did it for me, and it's really been my least favourite of hers since the first time I heard it. I'm sure it's my least played song from her released discography.

However, I feel like Love Song may end up stealing that title.. just because it's unlistenable for me. I remember when the snippets were shared by Lana and was dubbed "In Your Car" I had recently split from my girlfriend at the time, and upon first listening to the snippet I burst into tears lol. I couldn't even go back and re-listen to that snippet afterwards like I did with the other songs she had been sharing snippets of because it was too painful to listen to. We ended up getting back together like a week after the snippet was shared, so I became more excited for that song and being able to relate to it while in love. Well, we ended up splitting again for good about a month before it was released on NFR, and so now listening to the song makes me unbearably sad so I have no choice but to skip it lol. It's just always been a sad omen for me. Not because it's intended to be a sad song at all, it's quite the opposite, but I'm just so far from that feeling she sings about, it breaks my heart. I kind of turn my nose up at it - fck love. Who knows, maybe if I ever love again I'll appreciate the song more lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Swan Song just never did it for me, and it's really been my least favourite of hers since the first time I heard it. I'm sure it's my least played song from her released discography.

However, I feel like Love Song may end up stealing that title.. just because it's unlistenable for me. I remember when the snippets were shared by Lana and was dubbed "In Your Car" I had recently split from my girlfriend at the time, and upon first listening to the snippet I burst into tears lol. I couldn't even go back and re-listen to that snippet afterwards like I did with the other songs she had been sharing snippets of because it was too painful to listen to. We ended up getting back together like a week after the snippet was shared, so I became more excited for that song and being able to relate to it while in love. Well, we ended up splitting again for good about a month before it was released on NFR, and so now listening to the song makes me unbearably sad so I have no choice but to skip it lol. It's just always been a sad omen for me. Not because it's intended to be a sad song at all, it's quite the opposite, but I'm just so far from that feeling she sings about, it breaks my heart. I kind of turn my nose up at it - fck love. Who knows, maybe if I ever love again I'll appreciate the song more lol x

girl me too

Pretty When You Cry

idk why, i just do not like something about it

the instrumental is lovely though

negAbhB.png

However, I feel like Love Song may end up stealing that title.. just because it's unlistenable for me.

but... but... it´s a LOVE SONG. 

Everyone likes a love song  

In the car, in the car, in the backseat, I'm your baby

We go fast, we go so fast, we don't move

Errrrr :P   OK you´re right.

Got strange lyrics.    Why aren´t they moving, if the car is driving fast ? 

Oh well,

all love songs are weird anyway.  :teehee: 

-

lucky ones

paradise version of yayo

the other woman

art deco

in my feelings

tomorrow never came

well, it has been a little over a year and i'd say my tastes have changed and shifted quite a bit so i'm going to do an update on this.

here's what i would say are my true, least favorite lana songs with a little commentary:

betty boop boop - i don't really mind the lyricism but the production is so awful, and the vocal delivery is especially bad, even for a homemade demo. this song does have potential despite it all. i'd be curious to see a final version produced by princess superstar because it really fits in with her kooky and fun style.

damn you - cheap autotune and cheap piano does not mix. i adore her use of the autotune in "birds of a feather" but here it's so bad, alongside the cheap production. i will say that the final version snippet sounds a lot better so there is hope!

jealous girl - i hate it. i don't know why, but it's insufferable.

lucky ones - i don't dislike it, i have it in my itunes, but i never listen to it, it's so corny and such a weak song.

in my feelings/coachella - i honestly don't care for a lot of the songs on lust for life but these didn't need to happen.

don't call me angel - i'm still pressed about this song. it's such an obnoxious song, i'm just not really a fan of miley at all, and i can barely understand what ariana is saying. i really feel like lana could of done better. 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

what do people have against lucky ones and the paradise version of yayo... go home ur drunk

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i adore her use of the autotune in "birds of a feather"

That's not really Auto-tuned and neither am I but shhh don't tell anyone I guess we're birds of a feather in that way aren't we

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.