Sign in to follow this  
TIARNZUS

Lana To Perform At The Itunes Festival, London

Who's excited for the iTunes festival. Is anyone attending? What songs do you think she will perform? Who knows her new single might be released before then, so she might debut it's live performance there.

For anyone that doesn't yet know, Lana Del Rey will be performing at the iTunes festival in London on September 25th @ 9PM. It will stream live via the iTunes website. (Tickets were available last week, but were limited)

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

Guest Chloe

I've applied for tickets loads of times, and so have all my friends and family. I'll be so happy if I get them, but if not it's not the end of the world, as she'll tour soon. Of course I really want to see her live, but since I've met her, been followed by her, and messaged by her, I'm not as bothered about not getting tickets to things. If I don't win tickets I'll still be watching live :)

Guest Maru the Cat

Like what's that lol???

Like you can't be bothered to Google, lol???

The iTunes EPs that come out are fantastic, so we have another EP to look forward to!

On Tuesday 25th September, Lana is set to take stage at 9:00PM at the infamous Round House venue for this years iTunes Festival. She will be supported by Benjamin Francis Leftwich and will perform a set of about 6-10 songs. It is likely that 4 of these songs will be available on iTunes as an EP at a later date.

To get tickets for free, enter your details on the iTunes Festival website or application.

I've been lucky enough to get 2 tickets.

sigjs.jpg

Guest Maru the Cat

I've been lucky enough to get 2 tickets.

Jealous! I'll just be watching on my laptop :'(

Guest Chloe

YOU GOT TICKETS, CONGRATULATIONS!! I've applied so many times, and so have my friends and family, but no such luck yet:') I'm not that bothered as she'll tour soon. I was pissed about not getting them last Wednesday, but that day I got a message from someone here who we're all way too obsessed with *cough cough* so my anger faded:') You're so lucky. My friends went tonight to Ed Sheeran and said it was the best night they've had for ages.

Guest Chloe

omg you cow

you're so lucky :O

*evil laugh* mwa ha ha. when I saw it I started crying. I phoned my friend and she heard me crying, and before I said anything she goes 'let me guess, you won itunes tickets to see lana or she messaged you?'... she knows me too well

Guest Maru the Cat

*evil laugh* mwa ha ha. when I saw it I started crying. I phoned my friend and she heard me crying, and before I said anything she goes 'let me guess, you won itunes tickets to see lana or she messaged you?'... she knows me too well

It's incredibly sweet that she randomly messaged you! It's like she knew that you needed to be cheered up! :3

Guest Chloe

It's incredibly sweet that she randomly messaged you! It's like she knew that you needed to be cheered up! :3

Oh my god yes!! This was her message:

Hello Chloe my sweetheart, of course I remember you darling X

Your sweet message just made my day, thank you for ur kind words and ur support my little angel

Hoping your new school is treating you well~ wishing best of luck, sending lots of luv xx

Guest Maru the Cat

Oh my god yes!! This was her message:

Hello Chloe my sweetheart, of course I remember you darling X

Your sweet message just made my day, thank you for ur kind words and ur support my little angel

Hoping your new school is treating you well~ wishing best of luck, sending lots of luv xx

UGH DONT EVEN TALK TO ME ANYMORE, I'M OOZING JEALOUSY AND I REFUSE TO BE HAPPY FOR YOU >:C

Guest Chloe

UGH DONT EVEN TALK TO ME ANYMORE, I'M OOZING JEALOUSY AND I REFUSE TO BE HAPPY FOR YOU >:C

LOVE YOU TOO :wub: