Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dot

Question - Answer Game

American Honey.

@@lola which death grips song makes u cry the most?

hacker!

the table's flipped now we got all the coconuts bitch 

damn, i love coconuts  :sadcore3:

make your water break 
in the apple store 
sink or swim, who fucking cares 
cut the birth cords 
press send 
yeah thick 
gaga cant handle this shit 
lana needs to cover this

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

@@evilentity how big is your dick?

Were you not there for that tinychat? I also sort of answered that on the forum already.

Ok, my turn:

@@Madrigal Where's that voice recording you promised? We're still waiting. :crossed:

#WorseThanTropico

Are we limited to only one question? I've got questions for lots of you. :creep:

Like where the fuck is @@Monicker so Sitar can get off my hetero dick and onto his again.  :thumb:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Guest Dot

Were you not there for that tinychat?

Like where the fuck is @@Monicker so Sitar can get off my hetero dick and onto his again.  :thumb:

:jack: :oopna: :omfg:

Monicker is/was hetero? What the fuck? :monicker:

Were you not there for that tinychat? I also sort of answered that on the forum already.

Ok, my turn:

@@Madrigal Where's that voice recording you promised? We're still waiting. :crossed:

#WorseThanTropico

Are we limited to only one question? I've got questions for lots of you. :creep:

Evil! I'm just curious. You're like a father figure. Who would wanna fuck their dad?

BudRluG.jpg

Guest Dot

Evil! I'm just curious. You're like a father figure. Who would wanna fuck their dad?

BudRluG.jpg

OMG :eartha: That pic is so...HAhahahahahahaha It's like her saying : "C U L8r, bitches!" 

Ok so this is like the advice section in old paper newspapers. You send in questions and they will be anonymously answered and discussed!

EXAMPLE:

Q: I dont like toast, my friends think im weird, my family has disowned me, but no matter how hard I try I just DO NOT enjoy the crispy texture of toast, please help me!

A: I can see your problem, no ones likes a toastist! The issue here is you must put something on your toast! Butter is a good start, but mix it up, Jam, Marmalade maybe even peanut butter! Soo your loved ones may welcome you back :}

The questions are anonymous so no one on the forum can disown you for not liking toast. As a sworn question answerer I can never divulge this information, I have been trained to withstand toutrue!

HOW TO SUBMIT:

1. Send me a PM with your question!

2. Wait for the question and answer to be posted here!

3. Others can discuss the question too!

Q #1 WE HAVE OUR FIRST QUESTION!

Q: "what new haircut should i get"

A: Ooff, trends come and go but good style is forever! For this one I had to reach out to the style expert and we have just herd back! The verdict? For boys: Go as vertical as possible! For girls: Drill curls are in! Thankfully having hair cut doesn't hurt or this would be really stressful..

Q #2: "how to get over an ex where the break up was borderline traumatizing?"

A: Oooff, this reader has suffered a bad breakup :deadbanana:! I hope they didnt try biting their way out of the relationship! That happened to a friend of mine. The important lesson is you cannot eat your problems, particularly when they are other people.. Though if they are an icecream float I guess you can.. do people have problems with icecream floats? What if they are allergic!! Life is traumatic.

Anyway, there no such thing as getting over an X! The person you were when you loved them will always be in love, so you need to get over yourself! You will grow bigger, and that old you will seem smaller and less important, and the love wont be such a big deal. This will take time, effort and ice cream floats.. Assuming yyour ot allergic.. or are?. ALSO doesn't get fat, that's not what I mean by bigger omghoh no its a METAPHOR!

@Surf Noir

In spirit, Yes.

For as long as I can remember, I’ve felt a connection to the automobile.
I about died during 

Spoiler

CashForClunkers

& When I Hear I Love it by Charli XCX I wince at those lyrics…

HonorableCalmFowl-max-1mb.gif

@godsmonster

Is your name a Lady Gaga reference?

IMG-3521.jpg

2 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

@godsmonster

Is your name a Lady Gaga reference?

No, it’s actually a reference to Lana’s Gods and Monsters! Instead of an angel lost among monsters, I am a monster lost among angels (and god’s favorite monster). 

At one point it was my number one favorite Lana song

@bigspender

are you a big spender?:oopna:

negAbhB.png