evilentity

Lizzy in old Lake Placid area newspapers

Im holding this thought for too long I cant hold it anymore....

shut up!!!! :makeup:

There I said it...what a relief :hooker:

I don't know why some of you have a problem with me objecting to the term WASP. One her lifestyle was in fact very middle class even though she comes from some money she did some very normal things that millions of girls like her (catholic, middle- to upper-class) did. The WASPy thing in my opinion is a mistake. For example wealthy Catholics like Paris Hilton and the Kennedy family did a lot of the same things as many middle-class Catholic families in the US. But the Kennedy's and the Hiltons are not WASPs.  Saying she did WASPy things is incorrect especially within the US context where WASP means Protestant Upper-Class. And the things she did as a child and so on is very common for millions of middle-class kids in the US as well.

WASPy implies values and a world-view that is not shared by non-WASPs in the US. 

I don't know why some of you have a problem with me objecting to the term WASP. One her lifestyle was in fact very middle class even though she comes from some money she did some very normal things that millions of girls like her (catholic, middle- to upper-class) did. The WASPy thing in my opinion is a mistake. For example wealthy Catholics like Paris Hilton and the Kennedy family did a lot of the same things as many middle-class Catholic families in the US. But the Kennedy's and the Hiltons are not WASPs.  Saying she did WASPy things is incorrect especially within the US context where WASP means Protestant Upper-Class. And the things she did as a child and so on is very common for millions of middle-class kids in the US as well.

WASPy implies values and a world-view that is not shared by non-WASPs in the US. 

SjNk02H.gif

glgcDdT.gif

k lets try this one more time

"WASP is an *informal* term, sometimes derogatory or disparaging, for a closed group of high-status Americans; a group believed to control disproportionate social and financial power." 

i could go on and provide examples of wasp stereotypes that again, have *nothing* to do with faith, but i feel like even this post will be lost on you -- because in your mind, this is lanaboards, so we are only allowed to discuss topics or artists that lana would approve of 

:derpna3:

ZRBNill.jpg

k lets try this one more time

"WASP is an *informal* term, sometimes derogatory or disparaging, for a closed group of high-status Americans; a group believed to control disproportionate social and financial power." 

i could go on and provide examples of wasp stereotypes that again, have *nothing* to do with faith, but i feel like even this post will be lost on you -- because in your mind, this is lanaboards, so we are only allowed to discuss topics or artists that lana would approve of 

:derpna3:

YOU're SO LEGIT!!

LpfmzTL.gif

----------------------------------------------

Looking at those new info @@evilentity 007 kindly gave us raised even more my doubts about Lana and her alleged drug/alcohol problem. Yes maybe she was drinking and doing drugs like most here but the LEVEL of it is what I question now even more. As we all know Lana got to AA (alleged :troll: ) which is ANONIMOUS so we never gonna get real info about that period. All that is left is Lana's words and we all know how truthul she can be :diva:

so was all her big fat imagination? Stories about other people?? Tell me Lana :poordat:

glgcDdT.gif

Looking at those new info @@evilentity 007 kindly gave us raised even more my doubts about Lana and her alleged drug/alcohol problem. Yes maybe she was drinking and doing drugs like most here but the LEVEL of it is what I question now even more. As we all know Lana got to AA (alleged :troll: ) which is ANONIMOUS so we never gonna get real info about that period. All that is left is Lana's words and we all know how truthul she can be :diva:

so was all her big fat imagination? Stories about other people?? Tell me Lana :poordat:

"I flip my hair and make you stare and put my make-up on

And make up stories about my life and put on very cherry-bomb."

:tsk: 

tattoo04.png

:agree2: 

The point is that Lana does not come from a family that has a disproportionate amount of social and financial power and is not what most people would call high-status. Sure she comes from money but her family worked pretty hard for it.  Plus WASPy people don't live in trailer parks in New Jersey follow some guy to the South and work as a cocktail waitress and attend  Fordham which is a Jesuit school in New York and is not a WASPy institution and it does not sponsor Fraternities and Sororities which are mainstays of WASPy culture. 

I am not the one who doesn't understand. You don't understand what and who WASPs are and what it means to be WASPy. 

The point is that Lana does not come from a family that has a disproportionate amount of social and financial power and is not what most people would call high-status. Sure she comes from money but her family worked pretty hard for it.  Plus WASPy people don't live in trailer parks in New Jersey follow some guy to the South and work as a cocktail waitress and attend  Fordham which is a Jesuit school in New York and is not a WASPy institution and it does not sponsor Fraternities and Sororities which are mainstays of WASPy culture. 

I am not the one who doesn't understand. You don't understand what and who WASPs are and what it means to be WASPy. 

I did understand and I think everyone already did too. Wasp is a club and Lana doesn't have a membership rewards card 

glgcDdT.gif

She can be a star by day (aka golden catholic child) and do crazy stuff during parties and at night. I can't count how many strict catholic raised children at my school smoke pot behind their parents' back. 

SCARFACE2371.png

i've also praised gaga in the past so i don't think i understand what it means to be a member of this forum either 

:judgingu3:

ZRBNill.jpg

"I flip my hair and make you stare and put my make-up on

And make up stories about my life and put on very cherry-bomb."

:tsk:

tattoo04.png

:agree2:

am I the only one who loves how mysterious she can be thanks to all of that

qqAZ3mU.png

I swear you are lisbeth salander, amazing research

lolol love this reference

found a color pic of chuck and her fish carolinefish.jpg

omgsh so damn cute.

LOVE all this info <3

edit: depending on the month of her birthday she could have started school early. my sister started kindergarten at age 4, while i was born in Dec and I started school at 5 years old and basically almost 6.

~INSTA1.gif

December 1, 1987 ADE

December 17, 1987 LPN

January 25, 1995 LPN

March 23, 1996 ADE

May 10, 1996 LPN

May 17, 1996 LPN

April 10, 1998 LPN

January 7, 2000 ADE

June 23, 2000 LPN

June 23, 2000 LPN

May 26, 2000 LPN

New links for the majority of the posts, as the website has been re-done since evilentity's original post.