TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey + family shop in Target in Los Angeles, California - October 4, 2013

She's literally buying her own fans   :mj:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

lana's finally coming to terms that she's american. ain't nothing more american then family night out at target.

jfc lana that hat put it away god damn.

god knows I tried

Papa Grant takes good care of that snow flake hair. It's so white that against a white background he looks bold. Those pics seem to be taken by a pap....is La that weird? Paps stay put at targets stores just in case Britney has another colapse and decides she wants to buy some clothes there???

glgcDdT.gif

Well. Chuck did post this not too long ago...  :creep:

there's a pack of cigarettes right next to him

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

When I see that weather there, I would also buy a cooling fan. Lana looks good and relaxed.

I think that when Chuck stayed a little longer in the store she was going to kill the photographer :grr:

post-2341-0-96911700-1381594638_thumb.jpg

" not much has changed"

I find it really amazing to notice the completely different personality types of the Grant sisters.

Caroline is reserved and low key, while Lana is intensely warm and emotional, scaring her younger sister.

attachicon.giftumblr_mujffzfNuI1qgokdoo1_1280.jpgattachicon.giftumblr_mu9g1ujIZe1qgokdoo1_1280.jpg

" not much has changed"

I find it really amazing to notice the completely different personality types of the Grant sisters.

Caroline is reserved and low key, while Lana is intensely warm and emotional, scaring her younger sister.

I think its funny that Lana was already so posey and natural in front of the camera already, such a little ham lol. She looks so different, but the same. 

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Oh no, not at all, I simply lose count of every time she's spotted.. (For instance that NYC appearance where she's sporting a Beautiful coat and long curls...)

Anyway, the pic made me melt on the spot !

No no, I meant her fan club as in look what she's carrying... you know... bad pun, of which I am the king... :)