TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey + family shop in Target in Los Angeles, California - October 4, 2013

If you saw her doing normal people stuff, would you approach and talk to her? I don't know if I would because it's intrusive but it could be my only chance ever to talk to her.

She likes to talk to fans privately, she probably wouldnt mind

If you saw her doing normal people stuff, would you approach and talk to her? I don't know if I would because it's intrusive but it could be my only chance ever to talk to her.

I would, if I was absolutely sure it was her. My only concern would be coming up to her and being like, "Um, excuse me, are you Lana Del Rey?" and having her be afraid of me making a public spectacle and taking off on me. But by now, it seems like anywhere she goes she's followed by people with cameras (like in those Target pictures), so it'd probably be impossible to actually go up and talk to her.

I don't feel like it's impossible, I've seen pics of her with small groups of fans that spotted her on the street. I usually see her getting mobbed by autograph sellers where there is high celebrity traffic.

Thanks for the assurance you two. I'm strategizing for whenever I could be lucky enough to meet her.

Bury me to Bel Air.

normal_06.jpg

48680771896_e398283a06.jpg

:toofunny:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm so pissed off because I'm lucky if MY pedestal fans last two years and she's had hers for 6 wtf?

She seems like the type of person who will buy twelve of them, and switch them out as they break  :creep:

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png