Hello Heaven

The K-Pop Thread

WTF

Apparently Jonghyun from Shinee committed suicide?!

This is so, so heartbreaking..

I don't even know what to say.

I'm not a Shinee fan, but that's just sad. :(

Edit: oh wow, it's all over my twitter feed, it's so sad how the k-pop industry is so harsh and mental illness is frowned upon, I bet there's a lot more idols and artists who are feeling bad. :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Oh my god...This is awful I'm at a loss for words. Jonghyun has always been one of my few favourite male idols, my heart goes out to his family and bandmates.. wow I wonder what caused him to do this? he was also one of the few idols that would talk about lgbt community and show his support. R.I.P to a beautiful vocalist 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

HOLLAND is the first idol to debut as openly gay. The M/V for his first song ‘Neverland’ comes out at 10 AM EST and the music will be available to stream at 10 PM EST :flutter: :defeated: :heart: :party: :wowcry:

I heard about him yesterday on Twitter! I'm ready to stream. :grinds:

xo

I will never be over this performance. How CL completely slayed on stage and surprising everyone by bringing the rest of 2NE1 on stage. I'll never stop crying when she goes under the stage because I know Dara will come up then. And Minzy. And fucking Bom. My precious Bom. :trisha: And how they all were back as if nothing had happened and proved everyone who the real queens are.

I miss my queens being absolutely amazing and together on stage. I miss 2NE1!! :cryney:

And I'll never forgive the tech staff for not turning on Dara's microphone at first and not filming Bom's gracious bow during IATB. :crossed: :krylie:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I will never be over this performance. How CL completely slayed on stage and surprising everyone by bringing the rest of 2NE1 on stage. I'll never stop crying when she goes under the stage because I know Dara will come up then. And Minzy. And fucking Bom. My precious Bom. :trisha: And how they all were back as if nothing had happened and proved everyone who the real queens are.

I miss my queens being absolutely amazing and together on stage. I miss 2NE1!! :cryney:

And I'll never forgive the tech staff for not turning on Dara's microphone at first and not filming Bom's gracious bow during IATB. :crossed: :krylie:

ICONIC!!! I miss 2NE1 omg  :trisha:  :krylie:

xo