Hello Heaven

The K-Pop Thread

I suddenly miss HyunA. I've never been a super hardcore fan, but I like what she does and some songs are pretty good and ugh, I just miss her. I absolutely adore her in black hair and bangs, but she can rock messy blonde hair as well. She's so stunning and talented, can only dream about seeing her live one day.

Wait what, I just now found out she's leaving Cube Ent., does anyone know why? It can't be because she said she has a boyfriend, can it?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I suddenly miss HyunA. I've never been a super hardcore fan, but I like what she does and some songs are pretty good and ugh, I just miss her. I absolutely adore her in black hair and bangs, but she can rock messy blonde hair as well. She's so stunning and talented, can only dream about seeing her live one day.

Wait what, I just now found out she's leaving Cube Ent., does anyone know why? It can't be because she said she has a boyfriend, can it?

It is, her and E'Dawn (of Pentagon) were both kicked out of Cube because they revealed their relationship. After backlash from international fans Cube took back their statements but it's unknown if they're back in the company 100% or not  :deadbanana:

I would never hurt you

It is, her and E'Dawn (of Pentagon) were both kicked out of Cube because they revealed their relationship. After backlash from international fans Cube took back their statements but it's unknown if they're back in the company 100% or not  :deadbanana:

Omgggggg I just don’t understand Korean and Japanese entertainment companies sometimes, she’s an adult and has a great career and probably makes them loads of money, why can’t they let her be?? :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

CL is my fave in Kpop (and in general, I stan that girl too death) and I can't wait to see her debut in the USA!!

I'm excited for CL's American debut too

This makes me sad. :( I ranted so much this morning on my Twitter about this whole mess, I'm so furious at YG Ent.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

(Not me spamming this page, I'm sorry y'all :deadbanana: )

BlackPink's Jennie just released her song "SOLO" a little while ago, I think it's kinda catchy, but not a super big favorite. It is said that Rosé will release her own single afterwards.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

(It feels empty in this thread but whatever)

To be honest, I didn't really like Mino's Fiancé the first time I heard it a few days ago but with this video

where they explain the complexity of his lyrics and what the video really shows, I've quickly begun to appreciate it much more. I've played his album, read translations of the lyrics and I couldn't guess that so many of them was speaking of desire, lol. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since his song Body is pretty sensual as well, haha.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2NE1 is the greatest Kpop group that ever existed. Bom was my bias, she has the prettiest voice in Kpop. (Expect her solo album soon). I'm a Blackpink fan now and I love the girls but they lack the character/charisma and stage presence of 2NE1..  :hair:

YG clearly made BlackPink into a more “traditional” girl group where choreography is in the center which takes away some of their stage presence. I think they’re great girls and I wish them all the best but I’m still salty about how YG Ent. treated 2NE1 and I’m convinced that they were dumped as soon as they could debut these pretty girls... 2NE1 were always called ugly, even by YG himself so...

I thought Bom would release songs last November but the news are still sparse... but I’ll keep waiting for her.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm really liking Itzy. At first, Dalla Dalla was serving I Got a Boy with three different songs mashed into one but it's pretty catchy now

Also Yuna is gorgeous. Her face is really refreshing and she's only 15. I really hope she doesn't get unnecessary procedures done when she's older.

Mgz_Sub_IMG_20190212174313.jpg

%25EB%25AE%25A4%25EB%25B1%25852%25281%25