Deleted User

Tove Lo

Not sure why Nemesis was refusing to share any of the instrumentals considering they're ALL available online... Thought I'd hook you all up with what I managed to find. Sorry about the cover, just needed something temporarily. 

RO7xmRP.png

Not on Drugs (Instrumental)

Paradise (Instrumental)

Over (Instrumental)

Habits (Instrumental)

Out of Mind (Instrumental)

Love Ballad (Instrumental 

Link: http://pastebin.com/xiyqC37G

Not sure why Nemesis was refusing to share any of the instrumentals considering they're ALL available online... Thought I'd hook you all up with what I managed to find. Sorry about the cover, just needed something temporarily. 

RO7xmRP.png

Paradise (Instrumental)

Over (Instrumental)

Habits (Instrumental)

eh all the songs he had were leaked according to my sources but whatevs, thank you!

BzhmW.png

eh all the songs he had were unleaked according to my sources but whatevs, thank you!

Yeah the songs are, instrumentals aren't though. I do know where one can purchase a few if not all of those songs, not sure if it's worth the money though considering they'll just be posted. 

RO7xmRP.png

Paradise (Instrumental)

Over (Instrumental)

Habits (Instrumental)

oh my GOD thank you!

lABVyGE.png

RO7xmRP.png

Paradise (Instrumental)

Over (Instrumental)

Habits (Instrumental)

Oh sorry! I didn't know that they were available.

I'm a little confused about what has leaked so I'd appreciate if someone could inform me. Also, I've texted my source to see if he would give me permission to share one of the unleaked ones. What do you guys most want? :)

I'm a little confused about what has leaked so I'd appreciate if someone could inform me. Also, I've texted my source to see if he would give me permission to share one of the unleaked ones. What do you guys most want? :)

Idk, judging on the song titles I'd like to hear Evil Spawn, it sounds like a cool dark song. (but I'm probably wrong lol).

RO7xmRP.png

Paradise (Instrumental)

Over (Instrumental)

Habits (Instrumental)

Thank you so much for posting! I really like the production on the EP. Not On Drugs is an amazing song and I'm glad it made the cut.

That wasn't supposed to come across bitchy, I understand there are sometimes limits!

Anything you can share would be great!

I'm only missing Too Far, Perfect Loop, How'd You Do It and You Have To Let Me Go out of the tracks you have. Any of those songs would be great. :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

I'm only missing Too Far, Perfect Loop, How'd You Do It and You Have To Let Me Go out of the tracks you have. Any of those songs would be great. :flutter:

can you upload the others then? :crying:

BzhmW.png

can you upload the others then? :crying:

I'll PM you.

can someone send me a zip of her unreleased songs & released songs that aren't on the EP.

would really appreciate it! :)

You too.

lABVyGE.png