Deleted User

Tove Lo

You should definitely check her first LP "Queen of Clouds"! Go on her VEVO, there's so many songs/videos, you'll get into her style.

She's amazing, really.

I know my brother really likes Lady Wood so I thought of starting there... but I guess it's better to start from the beginning and check out the videos. ;k)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I know my brother really likes Lady Wood so I thought of starting there... but I guess it's better to start from the beginning and check out the videos. ;k)

She also has an EP called "Truth Serum" but I think all of the songs off of it are on "Queen of Clouds".

You can start wherever you want, you'll love her. :flutter:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

She also has an EP called "Truth Serum" but I think all of the songs off of it are on "Queen of Clouds".

Hopefully I'll remember her and stop mixing Tove Lo up with Lykke Li, their names are too similar in my ears. Short and ends with an L. :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Hopefully I'll remember her and stop mixing Tove Lo up with Lykke Li, their names are too similar in my ears. Short and ends with an L. :toofunny:

:lmao: :lmao:

http://www.stereogum.com/1961329/tove-lo-disco-tits/music/

Phase 2 is officially called "Blue Lips" and is still slated for a Fall release this year.

:defeated:

Now this is how you release your music and LPs. Not taking years and years to release another album. Bitch is gonna slay us all, again.

I also like "Blue Lips" as an album name. :defeated:

I love the sexual undertones behind the titles of Lady Wood and Blue Lips, she's gonna slay us all once again.

The thing with the Truth Serum EP is that she released a new version of Queen Of The Clouds back in 2015 called "Queen of the Clouds (Blueprint Edition)" with a new version of Moments plus the songs from the Truth Serum EP, Scream My Name from "Mockingjay, Part 1" and Heroes (the collab with Alesso).

giphy.gif

I love the sexual undertones behind the titles of Lady Wood and Blue Lips, she's gonna slay us all once again.

The thing with the Truth Serum EP is that she released a new version of Queen Of The Clouds back in 2015 called "Queen of the Clouds (Blueprint Edition)" with a new version of Moments plus the songs from the Truth Serum EP, Scream My Name from "Mockingjay, Part 1" and Heroes (the collab with Alesso).

Yeah, forgot to mention that. Thanks ;)