Deleted User

Tove Lo

Hey, You Got (My Wig) is really THAT track

Hey, you got drugs: wow, I did not expect a heartfelt song with that title :deadbanana:

good one

IKR! I'm in love  :flutter:

I feel like this album doesn't have the highs that lady wood has - it doesn't have an imaginary friend, a true disaster - but it is more consistent. All songs are good. I had to delete more than half the songs on LW

Thank God   :runs:

8nl2OpX.png

The album is good but I'm sad that there is no song like Flashes.

Stranger is my fave right now. The transition from WTF Love Is to Light Beams is amazing.

No song can beat Flashes, it's her magnum opus, duh :flutter:

Just sat down and started listening after a long day, this album better serve

I bought some hot chocolate but I should've grabbed a beer what a missed opportunity

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Bad Days sounds like a QOTC outtake with a different production

After the first listen I really like She Dont Know, Stranger, the Pitch Black interlude is a masterpiece, Romantics is cute

Will have the album on repeat for quite some time

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

So after many replays 

Perfect (10/10): Don't know if there's a perfect song but my favorites so far are Stranger and Hey You Got Drugs? Incredible tracks

Pretty Good (7-9/10): Disco Tits, Shivering Gold, Bitches, Stranger, Cycles, 9th of October, Bad Days, Hey You Got Drugs? (Definetly most of them are a strong 8-9)

Mediocre (4-6/10)Shedontknowbutsheknows, Don't Ask Don't Tell, Struggle, Romantics (Probably all of these are a strong 6, I just don't feel them that much, Romantics is pretty cute tho :teehee: )

Bad (0-3/10): Light Beams and Pitch Black are sooooo unnecesary

I'm quite suprised I wasn't hyped at all tbh and she delivered an incredible and cohesive album, also I'm quite shocked with the production, melodies, lyrics and overall mood of the album, I thought it would be more cringey and vulgar than Lady Wood, while sexy, it sounds quite romantic and sweet to the ear, I love it so far and it might be my favorite project of her.  

8nl2OpX.png

I LOVE the album, but IDK why it seems kinda short to me? Like, just when I get into it, it's already "Hey, Got Any Drugs?". :$

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro