Deleted User

Tove Lo

received my Disco Tits black t-shirt in the mail yesterday and tbh it's kinda small and the quality of the shirt is really thin and cheap, considering i paid $53 for it after taxes+shipping and currency exchange (her shop is in USD, i'm canadian so it converted into CAD after the purchase)

I hate that she's paying dust to Blue Lips, even on her live shows she's just performing 3 songs out of BL and like 8 from LW and 6 from QOTC.

I love Blue Lips so much, definetly one of my favorite pop albums from last year, poor girl she's really being smothered with a pillow right now. :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

Seeing this thread reminded me, Tove plays 10 PM local time and Swedish radio sends her full concert, tune in if you want to: https://sverigesradio.se/sida/avsnitt/1093062?programid=4067

About 40 minutes left before she starts. :)

Edit: Tove starts at 1:59:00 if you click to play the whole concert.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Seeing this thread reminded me, Tove plays 10 PM local time and Swedish radio sends her full concert, tune in if you want to: https://sverigesradio.se/sida/avsnitt/1093062?programid=4067

About 40 minutes left before she starts. :)

Please someone record this! I would but I'm not with my PC

8nl2OpX.png

Please someone record this! I would but I'm not with my PC

I'm sure it'll be available to listen to later too! They said on the radio today that you could go to their website and listen to yesterday's performances. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm sure it'll be available to listen to later too! They said on the radio today that you could go to their website and listen to yesterday's performances. :)

Oh thank you so much!

8nl2OpX.png

Hilarious video but I think I prefer the solo version as opposed to all these extra features.

Really?!?! I think the opposite only because I think the features really make the word BitcheS less of a conceited title. It seems a lot more organic for some reason as well. Like when you putall these friends together and thwy make something just for the fun of it, it resonates rather than only Tove’s energy on the solo.