Sign in to follow this  
phahad

Beirut

:legend:  :legend:  :legend:  :legend:  :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend:  :legend:  :legend:  :legend:  :legend:  :legend:  :legend:  :legend:  

Beirut is an American band which was originally the solo musical project of Santa Fe native Zachary Francis Condon, and later expanded into a band. The band's first performances were in New York, in May 2006, to support the release of their debut albumGulag Orkestar. Beirut's music combines elements of indie-rock and world music.

beirut060807_560.jpg

so listen! 

i just love them so much they bring so many nice memories from last year and i just feel so good ugh

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

Loved Gulag Orkestar & The Flying Club Cup but was kinda disappointed when I saw them live in 2011 (at a festival, but still) and never even listened to The Rip Tide after that. But I'm getting all nostalgic now and might give them another chance soon.

This one's my favourite song:

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

I love Nantes so much. It's been one of those songs that never gets old for me.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18