evilentity

Nightmare Boy (Barrie-James O'Neill)

With uncommon timeliness and follow-through, Lana's boyfriend Barrie-James O'Neill released the video for his song "Mary" on Halloween as promised:

What do you think of the video?

On the video, his YouTube account, and Twitter account, he is identified by the name "Nightmare Boy". Do you think that's going to be the name he performs his solo work under? What do you think of it?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I love Barrie's voice and always have, but i think he's better with Kassidy than a solo artist  :teehee:

Its slow and quite sweet and everything but cringey  :facepalm:  The video and the high pitched "Maryyyyyyyyy, there's no need to worrryyyyyyyyyy" 

:ohno: Just go back to Kassidy

lH7Zs6V.gif      

Shot and edited by Lana Del Rey?  :smile2:  It's nice. Not my favorite kind of music, but I'd be interested to see what other tracks he's coming up with. (I did, after all, say the same of "Video Games" at first.)

I don't know what this means... "I'm only your grandson, you'll be fine, fine, fine" (Yeah, don't sign me up for the Barrie lyrics section just yet.)

BARRIENALYSIS around 3:47: I could swear he mouths, "Marry me"  :hdu: 

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Mmm, a bit drippy, and he can't really pull off brooding in a video like that the way Lana can. I do love his voice though, I can imagine Lana falling for him on that alone.

I'm pretty excited for this debut album next year.

Tom has done the drums, Blake has done the guitar.

+ there is also a Lana duet!

Why is this news to us >.< Share!

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png