Sign in to follow this  
Rebel

NYLON November Issue Party Hosted by Lana Del Rey 11/1/2013

Is that a wedding ring?  :wat:

She looks so beautiful, I'm really getting those Black Beauty/I Don't Wanna Go vibes from her style. I'm hoping it's saying something about the direction of her new record :flutter:

Ugh, she does look so gorgeous here. Her hair her eyes her outfit I mean who doesn't like a mesh top with a black bra? Leather jacket too. And idk been staring at that ring tryna figure it out

B8wHSYZ.jpg

hollywood confuses me, they have parties for every single magazine cover? omg no wonder they're all alcoholics & drug addicts. this is the best she has looked in ages tho :flutter:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

That's how she did her hair for Chicago (more or less)

:(

She looks great

:creepna:

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

How is it possible to be that effortlessly beautiful? What did I ever do to cameras to make them fucking hate me so much >.<

make-up artists & stylists make that possible

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

make-up artists & stylists make that possible

Oh lola you little curmudgeon

Her face looks so fucking good! And I would say Barrie can be the boss because he shaved but uh, did he die his hair black? :toofunny:

Sorry but i hope he kisses the fucking ground she walks on daily, he is LUCKY to have her for reasons i will NOT get into x.

Are you delusional? I don't understand the hate for Barrie. Are you jealous...? Do you not like him because he doesn't look like a model? Like the tattoed model that was hired so she could have this edgy look/image? So Lana finds someone who loves her/she loves and a bunch of her fans are just, like, hating on him for absolutely no reason. He seems like a great guy, and who are you to tell him that he's lucky? Do you know him? Do you know her? We're nothing but a bunch of slightly creepy obsessive people stalking her past and admiring her and what we know about her life. You know nothing about them at all or what their relationship is like. It's her personal life and not yours, and your distaste for him makes absolutely no sense. Move on.

#EndRant

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Are you delusional? I don't understand the hate for Barrie. Are you jealous...? Do you not like him because he doesn't look like a model? Like the tattoed model that was hired so she could have this edgy look/image? So Lana finds someone who loves her/she loves and a bunch of her fans are just, like, hating on him for absolutely no reason. He seems like a great guy, and who are you to tell him that he's lucky? Do you know him? Do you know her? We're nothing but a bunch of slightly creepy obsessive people stalking her past and admiring her and what we know about her life. You know nothing about them at all or what their relationship is like. It's her personal life and not yours, and your distaste for him makes absolutely no sense. Move on.

#EndRant

amen

#EndRant

:crying4:  You go sista, well said!

lH7Zs6V.gif