Sign in to follow this  
lola

'Tropico' Out December 5 + Official Trailers

Guest Dot

November 17th to December 1st.

December 1st to December 2nd.

And now December 5th??? How much longer are we supposed to wait for this shit???

The talking scenes will be so cringe-worthy. I dunno if Tropico isnt  overly big project for Lana, maybe she should stick to long music videos ala Kanye´s Runaway. Just scenes filled with her music.  :popcorn:

The talking scenes will be so cringe-worthy. I dunno if Tropico isnt  overly big project for Lana, maybe she should stick to long music videos ala Kanye´s Runaway. Just scenes filled with her music.  :popcorn:

I don't know, it didn't seem so cringe-worthy to me.

Lana's obviously moving into a more mature and thought-out place, if that makes sense. It all looks so intense in the sense that I almost can't imagine her music put to the film :smokes: If this film is as good as the trailer, I can only wait to see how ridiculously amazing her future material will be :hawt:  and my god she's so sexxayy

I don't know, it didn't seem so cringe-worthy to me.

Lana's obviously moving into a more mature and thought-out place, if that makes sense. It all looks so intense in the sense that I almost can't imagine her music put to the film :smokes: If this film is as good as the trailer, I can only wait to see how ridiculously amazing her future material will be :hawt:  and my god she's so sexxayy

I just dont know how to handle it. I really thought it would be something like Runaway. But now it looks like a real movie with dialogues, storyline including gangsters, shooting etc. And Lana is primarily a musician, not an actress and maybe Im little bit scared for her... I found that opening dialogue with Shaun kinda weird tbh.  :brows3:

Oh my god!  :O This trailer makes it look mind-blowingly good. Honestly looks so much better than I was expecting! My excitement is just unreal now  :O  :O  :O

But a Thursday??? Why??? That's the worst possible day for me :(

20r46kx.jpg

The 30-minute piece is released on December 5th, and is supported by a four-track EP of the same name. Featuring the songs 'The Film 'Tropico'', 'Body Electric', 'Gods And Monsters' and 'Bel Air', the EP is available digitally from December 5th.

http://www.clashmusic.com/news/trailer-revealed-for-lana-del-reys-tropico

oh wait. Tropico is actually a song?

The 30-minute piece is released on December 5th, and is supported by a four-track EP of the same name. Featuring the songs 'The Film 'Tropico'', 'Body Electric', 'Gods And Monsters' and 'Bel Air', the EP is available digitally from December 5th.

http://www.clashmusic.com/news/trailer-revealed-for-lana-del-reys-tropico

oh wait. Tropico is actually a song?

Say what?

November 17th to December 1st.

December 1st to December 2nd.

And now December 5th??? How much longer are we supposed to wait for this shit???

I don't think that a """""""delay""""""" of three days is going to harm anyone. Not even you, at least I hope so.

I CAN BARELY HOLD MY EXCITEMENT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IM AT WORK AND HAD TO HOLD IN MY SCREAMS THIS SHIT LOOKS SO GOOD SHE BETTER WIN WHATEVER THE FUCK SHE HAS TO WIN IDK AN OSCAR OR A FUCKING TONY IDC I ALREADY KNOW THIS WILL BE AMAZING EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT AND THE STRIPPING SCENES ARE TURNING ME LESBIAN I AM READY TO TURN FOR LANA OH AN MORE EMOTICONS YASS

god knows I tried