Sign in to follow this  
RileyThomas

Lana Without Make-Up

Okay, we all know that Lana is our Goddess who is beautiful in every shape & form. But, she's also just a normal person who has imperfections like the rest of us. So, to make us feel better about ourselves, and to showcase what a real natural beauty Lana is, let's post pictures of Lana without make-up. I'll start:

lana-del-rey_290x435.jpg

P,S, What's wrong with her tooth?

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

Okay, we all know that Lana is our Goddess who is beautiful in every shape & form. But, she's also just a normal person who has imperfections like the rest of us. So, to make us feel better about ourselves, and to showcase what a real natural beauty Lana is, let's post pictures of Lana without make-up. I'll start:

lana-del-rey_290x435.jpg

P,S, What's wrong with her tooth?

she had a gold tooth or cap! i do NOT love it :creep:

here's a recent one:

tumblr_maaw56dF3s1rfn7jno1_1280.jpg

I have yet to see one single photo of her not wearing makeup. Y'all know what makeup looks like, no?

yes! but we mean it in the sense that she didn't "put her face on" ;) she surely is wearing some foundation and mascara!

Guest MissDaytona

Yeah, she's always wearing false eye lashes and has her eyebrows colored in. She's def wearing makeup in that myspace pic, looks like mostly eyeliner..she has a lot of redness in her face but it doesn't look like blush. In the recent airport picture, she is def. wearing lashes and a base.

I think she at least has foundation here, no eyelashes, but she looks a mess

lana1.jpg

Also, here:

001~8.jpg

I remember seeing this and knowing it was the worst Lana pic I'd ever seen. She has makeup on, obviously, but she just looks off. lol Very much like the woman from American Horror Story in this one. And for the men of the forum, it can actually take quite a lot of product + time to get that natural look.

Guest Chloe

Even when Lana looks like she isn't really wearing any makeup.. she is. She seems to be wearing a base of BB cream or tinted moisturiser every day. Even if it's subtle makeup, I haven't seen any pictures where she isn't wearing any.

Guest Maru the Cat

Not related to makeup, but Lana is most definitely getting her hair keratin treated.

001~8.jpg

Guest Chloe

Not related to makeup, but Lana is most definitely getting her hair keratin treated.

Yeah, definitely! I did it on my mums hair for her the other day:') I said I'd only do it if I was allowed to listen to Lana whilst I did it..