Sign in to follow this  
National Anthem

Bastille

nrHwH0u.png

BΔSTILLE are an English indie rock/synth pop band made up of 4 guys including lead vocalist Dan Smith.

Their debut album Bad Blood spawned the hit "Pompeii":

The band is also re-releasing Bad Blood on 11/25 with a slew of bonus songs titled All This Bad Blood.

I could have sworn there was a thread for them here already, but I guess not! The make such good music, and this is coming from a guy who loves almost completely female pop vocalists. Discuss!! Stan with meeeee :hooker:

H0bDaqU.gif

Dan Smith is ridiculously attractive and the album is just perfect

I have the US edition which is basically the deluxe UK one, so I won't be buying the rerelease but I downloaded the new tracks already

BzhmW.png

Dan Smith is ridiculously attractive and the album is just perfect

I have the US edition which is basically the deluxe UK one, so I won't be buying the rerelease but I downloaded the new tracks already

I already have the 15 tracks off the US edition too, and I'm actually currently downloading All This Bad Blood! I need to get a physical copy of Bad Blood tbh... *adds to Christmas list* All This Bad Blood will probably be really expensive to find on CD since it will be import only most likely, so I'll probably just stick with my download.

And also, I love their mixtapes as well :legend:

H0bDaqU.gif

I already have the 15 tracks off the US edition too, and I'm actually currently downloading All This Bad Blood! I need to get a physical copy of Bad Blood tbh... *adds to Christmas list* All This Bad Blood will probably be really expensive to find on CD since it will be import only most likely, so I'll probably just stick with my download.

And also, I love their mixtapes as well :legend:

I'm confused by Disc 2 of ATBB

it says outtakes from the album, which would be: Poet, Haunt, Sleepsong and Durban Skies

but then the 2nd half of disc 2 is tracks from Other People's Heartache BUT half of those tracks aren't previously available either (ex. Skulls, The Draw, Tuning Out, Previously On...unless they've been renamed which is terrible to do to confuse fans)

BzhmW.png

I'm confused by Disc 2 of ATBB

it says outtakes from the album, which would be: Poet, Haunt, Sleepsong and Durban Skies

but then the 2nd half of disc 2 is tracks from Other People's Heartache BUT half of those tracks aren't previously available either (ex. Skulls, The Draw, Tuning Out, Previously On...unless they've been renamed which is terrible to do to confuse fans)

Yeah it is confusing... I think The Draw, Skulls, and Tuning Out are the only "new" tracks actually.

H0bDaqU.gif

Yeah it is confusing... I think The Draw, Skulls, and Tuning Out are the only "new" tracks actually.

Previously (known as Tuning In), Of the Night, What Would You Do and Tuning Out (known as Oh Holy Night) are all from the mixtapes 

Haunt was on the Haunt - EP 

SO we ended up getting 5 new tracks total out of this, not bad

BzhmW.png

Previously (known as Tuning In), Of the Night, What Would You Do and Tuning Out (known as Oh Holy Night) are all from the mixtapes

Haunt was on the Haunt - EP

SO we ended up getting 5 new tracks total out of this, not bad

Lol oops. Well Poet, Durban Skies, and Sleepsong were all previously B-Sides, so I guess The Draw and Skulls were the only real new songs :flop:

H0bDaqU.gif

Lol oops. Well Poet, Durban Skies, and Sleepsong were all previously B-Sides, so I guess The Draw and Skulls were the only real new songs :flop:

Well now we have complete discographies :hooker:

BzhmW.png

Pompeii was the city that was buried when Mt. Vesuvius exploded, the song is about that lol

I know about Pompeii but I never listened to the lyrics until just now lol. I thought they made it really deep and abstract or w/e

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I highly recommend you listening to their new release

Icarus, What Would You Do, Laughter Lines and Of the Night are so good and the lyrics too  :flutter:

I LOVE Of the Night

Thats how i got into Bastille tbh

The original holds alot of good memories for me lol

lH7Zs6V.gif      

I highly recommend you listening to their new release

Icarus, What Would You Do, Laughter Lines and Of the Night are so good and the lyrics too  :flutter:

I love the song Flaws

Every song could be a single

BzhmW.png