Sign in to follow this  
National Anthem

Bastille

Wonder if "Half Light" will ever see the day, pretty sure it was produced by Justin Parker. :O 

Does anyone have a compilation of their non EP or album stuff? I know they have at least a couple soundtrack appearances, but I don't even know where to start looking...Spotify hasn't been helpful either. :/ 

Wonder if "Half Light" will ever see the day, pretty sure it was produced by Justin Parker. :O 

Does anyone have a compilation of their non EP or album stuff? I know they have at least a couple soundtrack appearances, but I don't even know where to start looking...Spotify hasn't been helpful either. :/

Whaaatttt you're still around!?

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

nice to see you back!!! and I'd love to know what kind of rarities exist as well.

H0bDaqU.gif

Just started listening the album, better not dissapoint me. Fake It is the best off the promo songs, lyrically and sonically  :hair:  not into those twink rock tracks like Currents etc we'll see what turns out 

2wn4whw.png

It's conceptually sound and definitely better than Bad Blood. I have lukewarm thoughts on a few of the tracks, but the abundant highlights definitely supersede the few meh tracks.

MkWI4Ns.png

Reviving this dead thread for a good reason!

10 new songs have been registered on ASCAP: https://twitter.com/BastilleFR/status/1118107691954712577?s=20

And all of their social medias have changed to include ‘DOOM DAYS ARE COMING’

Finally. Lana must’ve gotten the inspiration to release a single MONTHS AND MONTHS before any album news from them..

Doom Days (Single) has released! 

(i cannot f*cking believe 'There must be something in the kool-aid' was a genuine lyric....i'm worried for this album but okay.)

I'm basically talking to myself in here but update! The song has grown on me and so far the album doesn't have a single miss. This will be their best. AOTY is coming!