lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Should I start? M'kay.

A horse orgasm usually lasts around 3.64 seconds depending mainly on the width of urethra. If the urethra is narrower than average (as in the case of my horse) then orgasm should take around 0.67 seconds longer. If wider then contact me at LiamViljoen@hornyhorse.com.

The more we know!

:kiss:

:hooker:

Thank you, Vinny! You know, I wouldn't get too ahead of yourself, that's a bit of a stretch.

:notamused:

Yeah, I know. :pft: I'll be satisfied with more rock 'n' roll icon references.

But I think that was a great idea, Vinny, you're so abstract and intelligent and dare I say very, very handsome.

:agree2:

:godlaugh:

:aw: :thankyou: :smile:

If ULTRAVIOLENCE was a film, it would star Milla Jovovich because she starred in a film called ULTRAVIOLET

email me if you want a bootleg LiamViljoen@millainultraviolet.uv

The more we know!

:kiss:

God, I fucking love Milla Jovovich, and I love that movie. :lange:

How do you do that thing where you edit what people have said? It's fucking hilarious.

I want the power :brows:

GODDESS

milla-jovovich-leeloo-the-fifth-element.

:rip:

Can a mod please ban this person though, so sick of these messes @ @@evilentity 

How about they ban YOU instead? 

24c66cf4e8a7f6e0fafb1315f6100666.jpg

I SERIOUSLY HOPE SHE RELEASES A TRACK CALLED ELEMENT MADNESS AND MILLA JOVOVICH MAKES A CAMEO APPEARANCE AND THEY RE-ENACT THE FIFTH ELEMENT.

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, LIAM. PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER. YOU'RE GETTING TOO INTENSE. I DON'T THINK ANYONE CAN HANDLE LANA AND MILLA IN SUCH SEXY COSTUMES. :icant: :icant: :icant:

But seriously I don't want another Summertime Sadness from Lana for the rest of my days. I want UV to either emotionally warp me or leave me completely apathetic towards the world.

GODDESS

milla-jovovich-leeloo-the-fifth-element.

How about they ban YOU instead? 

24c66cf4e8a7f6e0fafb1315f6100666.jpg

I like you, let's be best friends, but you have to be nice to @@BLOODSHOT, he's one of my besties. :smile:

Guest Dot

May I join your quest on destroying this forum?

Apparently iconicLDR thinks he can make exceptional rules for me by deleting my status updates w/o further notification, simply because I was criticizing Lady Gaga's artRave. After complaining numerous times I received a warning point for spamming.

I posted this because it's not the first time he's done that and I'm sick and tired of him abusing his power by harassing me and trying to silence me, simply because we had some personal issues in private. I feel like I'm the only LB member who's not allowed to express his opinions w/o having to fear to receive warning points or deletion of my content. May, I also add that he went as far as removing my "campaign posters" during my run as MotM? How pressed?

Anyway, since this thread has become a "random discussion" thread anyway and since complaining via SU's doesn't work I'm gonna expose this injustice in here.

Guest Dot

:awk: :awk: :awk: :awk:

W W G C D?

What Would Glenn Close Do?

Oh my god, someone please save this thread and these poor hearts.

Or simply delete the thread and wait till the album actually comes out to open a new discussion thread, with actual DISCUSSION!

Or simply delete the thread and wait till the album actually comes out to open a new discussion thread, with actual DISCUSSION!

N00, this thread is funny and v essential to archeological search 

Guest Dot

Actually, it's the people who keep complaining about this thread that are doing the most.

May I join your quest on destroying this forum?

Apparently iconicLDR thinks he can make exceptional rules for me by deleting my status updates w/o further notification, simply because I was criticizing Lady Gaga's artRave. After complaining numerous times I received a warning point for spamming.

I posted this because it's not the first time he's done that and I'm sick and tired of him abusing his power by harassing me and trying to silence me, simply because we had some personal issues in private. I feel like I'm the only LB member who's not allowed to express his opinions w/o having to fear to receive warning points or deletion of my content. May, I also add that he went as far as removing my "campaign posters" during my run as MotM? How pressed?

Anyway, since this thread has become a "random discussion" thread anyway and since complaining via SU's doesn't work I'm gonna expose this injustice in here.

edit: I agree.  :)