lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I'm just excited that this will include a tour. Specifically a tour of you guessed it...America...so we can get married...sry Barrie.

I want to travel to see Lana at multiple times this summer cuz I can now and I want to. SO hopefully this includes the US and I'll just follow Lana around.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

idk ultraviolence seems like a pretty upbeat title to me. i kinda want her to introduce a completely new sound if that makes sense. that would be cool. like something thats nothing like btd/paradise

Whenever I listen to Black Beauty, I think of 'The District Sleeps Alone Tonight' by The Postal Service. It'd be interesting if she went towards a dreamy vintage electronic sound (a musical oxymoron?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FqmJy8HzQI

Please keep Hollywood and Black Beauty Lana, (I mean Black Beauty needs a little something but) they're both beautiful, who cares if we've heard them :defeated:

God this is exciting. I'm so glad she's kept on with the album.

Can you throw Old Money in there too please I know it's kinda old now my curiosity won't stahp. And how about throw Roses in just to make people stfu

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Whenever I listen to Black Beauty, I think of 'The District Sleeps Alone Tonight' by The Postal Service. It'd be interesting if she went towards a dreamy vintage electronic sound (a musical oxymoron?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FqmJy8HzQI

I agree with the dreamy electronic sound ~ the title ULTRAVIOLENCE ~*feels*~ like it would be that style of music with a lot of dark~neony feels to it~ Kinda like how she made the Garden of Eden look~ but the sound version of it.. hahaha~ 

Does any of that make sense..?

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

6 months from now....

"Ultraviolence coming soon" tbh.

shhhhh lets keep it quiet. Lana cant use the word SOON . NEVERRRR

SOON is a red alert ...just let's not say SOON and LAna in the same sentence

glgcDdT.gif

The fact that they're getting married makes me think the music will be more romantic and real.

I'm intrigued about how it's affected Lana's songwriting.

EXCUUUUUUUUUSE ME???????  :crazy:

Proof!! I need to see evidence!! Preferably from someone other than Lana... Since we know how she can be.  :hae:

Why do I have a bad feeling that Ultraviolence is not only a nod to A Clockwork Orange, but possibly a reference to her perception that she's been savaged by critics, had her privacy invaded by the media, her back catalog stolen by hackers, and current plans ruined by the leak of new material?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

When I think about "Ultraviolence", im not quite sure what visuals to associate with it.

I think once we get a sneak-peek of the visuals behind "Ultraviolence" we will get a sense as to what direction shes going.

I know she said shes going for a "stripped-down" feel....but...

we shall see.
2xHsjfq.gif

--more--

SOOOOO do I get to see Tropico on Vevo tomorrow or what :grinds: