lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

These are definitely not real M4A quality songs. They just changed the extension. Its the same LQ leak going around.

They wouldn't even bother to add artwork either.

The file i downloaded is 192kbps and sounds good.

You can't just change the extension from an MP3 to an M4A it just doesn't work like that ?

The first leaked one was in 192, even if they change the extension, it will still show 192 kbps

but the one on lanashadesofcool is 256kbps, so i guess he/she ripped it

UqS9LtM.jpg

Everyone's talking about Black Beauty and I haven't even heard it yet...  :defeated:  :defeated:  :icant:  :icant:  :crying:  :crying:

vtxeA3g.png

But I love this album. So glad I saved Florida Kilos for last. Very Lizzy Grant. I love how she has a certain sound for Cali, NYC, and Florida (where I live) And I just went to NYC for the first time last week. And how the sounds are still all connected.

The only things I don't adore is the TOW cover. I just wasn't feeling it. You could tell she only connected to the end part of the lyrics, where she sort of made it her own with her voice- which I liked. But that was the only part. And G&R was really repetitive. But I think I can get into it. That's it.

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

FUTURE JAZZ // The album slays it's very unique and my expectations were really low but now it seems I'm proved wrong because I wanted a BTD No.2 No guys this is just new shit you'll love it :P

Damn, the complete album is so different especially in comparison to Born to Die. Nevertheless its really gorgeous.

Cruel World, FMWUTTT, Old Money and MPG are my favorites along with the Ultraviolence and Brooklyn Baby.

But i dislike The Other Women and cant get compfortable with that song.