COLACNT

Lana Del Rey-diant! Singer is serene in white lace gown as she attends and performs at Breakthrough Prize in Life Sciences Awards

yeah where's a video?? what did she sing?? help :defeated:

What if it was a secret song for ULTRAVIOLENCE and they plan on sending out music-playing satellites to space to try to draw the attention of extraterrestrial life?

tumblr_mbp1k3OmI41ra0fpao1_500.gif

God, minimal make-up and stunning as-fuck.

RIGHT? Honestly, I love when Lana goes bare-minimal, it does her beauty so much justice.

tumblr_me481yQw7C1rzfoti.gif

What, why?! Her eyeliner is always on point!

she always looks cute no matter what but in some pictures it slightly resembles some weird kind of crows feet. shes too young for that look lol

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

she's fat 

you call that fat?? what are you? a fucking twig, I bet have bark too, don't you, you fucking twig. Does that mean your dad fucked a tree, nasty tree fucker

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Ugh, stop attacking Yoko and being so hypocritical. Saying she's slim is of course nice but that's not the case, she obviously gained weight. Yoko hasn't insulted her or anything.

I don't know if we have the same standards in France and in America but this is obviously not a slim body in France and if you say otherwise you're just lying to yourself.

iCxRuwa3UzjP7.gif

SCARFACE2371.png

Ugh, stop attacking Yoko and being so hypocritical. Saying she's slim is of course nice but that's not the case, she obviously gained weight. Yoko hasn't insulted her or anything.

I don't know if we have the same standards in France and in America but this is obviously not a slim body in France and if you say otherwise you're just lying to yourself.

i don't think anyone even commented on her body before yoko and i don't remember anyone calling her slim either. is this really fat in france? because i live 40 minutes away from france and go there regularly and most people i see there aren't stick-thin

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

iCxRuwa3UzjP7.gif

yeah maybe Lana gained weight but to call her fat  :omfg2:  look at yourself  :agree2:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx