Sign in to follow this  
RileyThomas

Vote for Lana Del Rey at the 2012 MTV EMA's

Lana has been nominated for three categories this year at the MTV European Music Awards, and Team Lana has the chance to help her win some awards. She's been nominated for Best New, Best Alternative & Best Push. I think she might stand a chance in Best Alt & Push, but for Best New she's up against One Direction and.... er..... yeah. I don't like these things were fans vote because it's just a popularity contest. But anyway we can only hope!

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

I'm not even sure i want her to win any of them.. These MTV shtick don't mean anything, they may had some value in the pre internet era but not anymore. The game has changed, it's popularity over quality/music. I'll be happy if she wins, Europe loves her, the music industry hasn't been easy on her, it'll be some sort of validation but I won't cry she doesn't. She doesn't need it.

I'll vote for her though. *hypocrisy when you hold me* :smiles:

up45I.gif

One day she'll take all dem grammys. Those awards that actually reward talented people instead of popular people

*Insert awesome and creative photo of Lana with added photoshops effects here*