National Anthem

The Neighbourhood

Are they good? I'll have to see them at Lolla before Lana and I've seen the scores of their albums and they are horrible tbh  :toofunny:

They are very comparable to Lana's sound (or at least her UV sound). A few of my favs that are easy to listen to are Sadderdaze, You Get Me So High, Daddy Issues and Void. Emile Haynie produced their first record. Some of the sound samples are the same ones he used for Lana's BTD record (listen to Female Robbery, Afraid and Sweater Weather and you'll hear it)!

They are very comparable to Lana's sound (or at least her UV sound). A few of my favs that are easy to listen to are Sadderdaze, You Get Me So High, Daddy Issues and Void. Emile Haynie produced their first record. Some of the sound samples are the same ones he used for Lana's BTD record (listen to Female Robbery, Afraid and Sweater Weather and you'll hear it)!

Thank you! I'll start hearing them

8nl2OpX.png

Are they good? I'll have to see them at Lolla before Lana and I've seen the scores of their albums and they are horrible tbh  :toofunny:

binchhhh me too, I'm so excited. Check them out, I love a lot of songs from their album, I find I Love You very similar to BTD in some way, maybe because it was produced by the same guy? Don't remember very well