National Anthem

The Neighbourhood

I'm honestly very confused by this video. All I can say is Scary Love is still a fucking bop and also WOW they're using COLOUR in their videos now! What a plot twist 

ooh so excited to listen! will share my thoughts once i've downloaded even though nobody probably cares

also still haven't listened to the album yet. #flopfan

So I'm finally posting my opinions about the songs on their new album. I know it's late, and I'm a flop fan but honestly what's new?  :slayty:

Flowers - Upon first listen, I was SHOOK by those high vocals! A bop!  :squidward:

Scary Love - still love this song. Another bop! Love the heavy beats, and the chorus is incredibly catchy. An earworm, for sure!  :dance:

Nervous - At first I wasn't sure what to think, but as the song went on I realized how amazing the song is. It's downtempo and quite chill, but I think that's exactly why I like it. The chorus is also really memorable. Had it stuck in my head after one listen!

Void - is this, like, their best song ever??? Idk but it's definitely right up there as one of their best, IMO! Production is AMAZING. Wish the vocals were slightly clearer (less muffled), though.

Softcore - love the synths and the production is interesting but it's a bit messy, and something just seems a bit odd and not put together with this song and I can't quite explain it. Kinda sounds just like a lotta noise (nice noise but still just noise).  :awkney:  Maybe the more I listen to it, the more it will make sense to me.

Blue - not a bad song but also not my fave song. Marina's Blue is better, that's the tea  :oprah3:

Sadderdaze - loved this song since it was on the first EP. Still a fave of mine, love it. The strings are stunning and majestic and beautiful and I love them. More strings next album please Xx

Revenge - Nice song but kinda forgettable  :pft:

You Get Me So High - Not a huge fan of drug-related songs but a good song (I know, why am I a Lana stan then?? :lel: ). lowkey a bop tho

Reflections - the only acceptable comment for this song:

REFLECTIONS IS THAT SONG

:illumilana2:

Too Serious - A beautiful song. Love the emotion in it. Production is also cute. Reminds me of unreleased Lana songs, for some reason?

Stuck with Me - wouldn't have thought they'd pick this song for the album out of all the EP songs, but honestly it kinda works well as the ending song.

Overall, I really like the album. Still undecided where it ranks amongst their other albums though. 

So I'm finally posting my opinions about the songs on their new album. I know it's late, and I'm a flop fan but honestly what's new?  :slayty:

Flowers - Upon first listen, I was SHOOK by those high vocals! A bop!  :squidward:

Scary Love - still love this song. Another bop! Love the heavy beats, and the chorus is incredibly catchy. An earworm, for sure!  :dance:

Nervous - At first I wasn't sure what to think, but as the song went on I realized how amazing the song is. It's downtempo and quite chill, but I think that's exactly why I like it. The chorus is also really memorable. Had it stuck in my head after one listen!

Void - is this, like, their best song ever??? Idk but it's definitely right up there as one of their best, IMO! Production is AMAZING. Wish the vocals were slightly clearer (less muffled), though.

Softcore - love the synths and the production is interesting but it's a bit messy, and something just seems a bit odd and not put together with this song and I can't quite explain it. Kinda sounds just like a lotta noise (nice noise but still just noise).  :awkney:  Maybe the more I listen to it, the more it will make sense to me.

Blue - not a bad song but also not my fave song. Marina's Blue is better, that's the tea  :oprah3:

Sadderdaze - loved this song since it was on the first EP. Still a fave of mine, love it. The strings are stunning and majestic and beautiful and I love them. More strings next album please Xx

Revenge - Nice song but kinda forgettable  :pft:

You Get Me So High - Not a huge fan of drug-related songs but a good song (I know, why am I a Lana stan then?? :lel: ). lowkey a bop tho

Reflections - the only acceptable comment for this song:

:illumilana2:

Too Serious - A beautiful song. Love the emotion in it. Production is also cute. Reminds me of unreleased Lana songs, for some reason?

Stuck with Me - wouldn't have thought they'd pick this song for the album out of all the EP songs, but honestly it kinda works well as the ending song.

Overall, I really like the album. Still undecided where it ranks amongst their other albums though. 

RIGHT?! Like at first I wasn't keen on it but it really is THAT bitch.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I've been listening them a lot since the album release, and Ive been noticing that lots of their songs 'match' up with some of Lana's, and listening to them back to back just sound like they were meant to be. 

• Sweater Weather x Video Games
  • Baby Came Home x Old Money
  • A Little Death x Burning Desire
  • Flawless x Blue Jeans
  • Daddy Issues x Ride
  • Stuck With Me x Gods and Monsters

How old is Jesse? l+j be our new ship?

edit: oh 26... bit too young

I think it's either Alex Turner or Jesse that 14 year olds ship her with so that's definitely a thing by now :hooker:

Wouldn't be mad if they got together by any chance but I guess it's just like with Abel, they talk to each other through their songs but wouldn't get involved in real life

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I think it's either Alex Turner or Jesse that 14 year olds ship her with so that's definitely a thing by now :hooker:

Wouldn't be mad if they got together by any chance but I guess it's just like with Abel, they talk to each other through their songs but wouldn't get involved in real life

I just really want them to be spotted together! even just as friends would be sooo good