National Anthem

The Neighbourhood

I've been listening to this album for a few days now.

Wiped Out, the song, is fucking amazing. It has a great guitar solo and a rhythm change in the middle of the song just like West Coast. Heavenly.

Prey, Greetings from Califournia, Daddy Issues and Cry Baby are really good too.

I like the whole thing.

Wiped Out, the song, is fucking amazing. It has a great guitar solo and a rhythm change in the middle of the song just like West Coast. Heavenly.

Prey, Greetings from Califournia, Daddy Issues and Cry Baby are really good too.

I like the whole thing.

Did the album leak? :deadbanana: 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Neither.

I'm really sorry about this, but can you go a day without posting about unreleased songs? It's honestly not impressive. Like, day after day, you're just posting about other people's secure material with absolute reckless abandon, like take the actual artist or the publishing companies that you're stealing from into consideration once in a while.

X----into me, into you----X

I'm really sorry about this, but can you go a day without posting about unreleased songs? It's honestly not impressive. Like, day after day, you're just posting about other people's secure material with absolute reckless abandon, like take the actual artist or the publishing companies that you're stealing from into consideration once in a while.

It's not that serious. Publishing companies or labels don't give a shit unless leaks happen (which I never do) and no one knows, including artists, there's someone on Lanaboards expressing his opinions about a song/album that's not released yet besides a few people who check the threads of the said artists for new information. Why do you care so much when no harm is done? Also, I only post about upcoming stuff that will be released in a matter of weeks. Plus, I wouldn't have these material in possession if they had been so secure, but that's the topic for another time.

If you have any further issues, we can talk it through PMs. No need to be off topic here.

It's not that serious. Publishing companies or labels don't give a shit unless leaks happen (which I never do) and no one knows, including artists, there's someone on Lanaboards expressing his opinions about a song/album that's not released yet besides a few people who check the threads of the said artists for new information. Why do you care so much when no harm is done? Also, I only post about upcoming stuff that will be released in a matter of weeks. Plus, I wouldn't have these material in possession if they had been so secure, but that's the topic for another time.

Or you could just stop bragging and wait for official releases to avoid drama... It isn't really that hard

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I like the whole thing.

So hyped. How is "Baby Came Home 2"?

H0bDaqU.gif

I like the whole thing.

Wheres greetings from califournia  :wtf2: leak it

cry baby is the song i'm most excited to hear in full. and baby came home 2, because bch is like LEGENDARY and idk how they can top it

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg