National Anthem

The Neighbourhood

I only discovered Wiped Out around a month ago and I have 126 plays of that album so far so to wake up and discover there's a new EP just when I've realized Wiped Out is THAT album is incredible

It lacks the Wiped Out flame but I waited for them to release something this "foggy" so yeah I like it

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Wow what the hell this is like the best thing they've ever done, and that's saying a lot considering I love all of their past albums.

Literally every song is brilliant! I particularly love the beats on You Get Me So High, the higher notes and stop-start melodic feeling on 24/7 and the entire vibe and lyrics of Sadderdaze. Everything is great though. I hope this is an indication of where they're heading with their next full length album!

Wiped Out! > Hard EP >> I Love You. 

Nothing beats Wiped Out! for me but the Hard EP comes really close. I forgot how much I loved this band! They are so reminiscent of Lana even though she's more pop and they are more rock. Also, has anyone heard the new tracks they've been performing live that weren't included on the EP?? I guess they have an LP coming in 2018. I'll try to find some Youtube footage of it

Edit: It's called Scary Love. Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuBagobxwQc

Nothing beats Wiped Out! for me but the Hard EP comes really close. I forgot how much I loved this band! They are so reminiscent of Lana even though she's more pop and they are more rock. Also, has anyone heard the new tracks they've been performing live that weren't included on the EP?? I guess they have an LP coming in 2018. I'll try to find some Youtube footage of it

Edit: It's called Scary Love. Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuBagobxwQc

They said "Part 2" on a couple tweets so I think it's another EP. But hopefully it's an LP. 

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Thoughts?

I personally love it but I stan Perfume Genius nowadays so that's not a suprise something like this speaks to me :creep:

Love him and love this. He needs Dylan Brady to produce all of his songs from now on.

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

I don't really think they're less pop tbh if Lana was a male and had a backing band I doubt anyone would say she's poppier than them