Jazzmin

Cheryl Cole

Cheryl+Cole+HQ+CROPPED+PNG.png

Well?

"3 Words" album is good and "3 Words" song is my favorite track of it. I've just refreshed the CD, listened to it and I admit I love it. And I don't wanna be like "grass was greener back then" and so on but sorry, I have to... When I accidentely ('cause I'd lost any interest in Cheryl) came across "Call My Name", I wasn't supposing it was her, after some time I got to know. My point was, IMHO her current music is like any "cool pop" radio shit. Like in "Ghetto Baby", there's no artistic conception (wow, that sounds sophisticated; I like sophisticated words), it's just done to be "sexy". I'm pretty sure she could've made something better out of it, especially having a song with such good lyrics.

And the wind I know it’s cold

I still like Cheryl's music but you're right: her songs are always "cool" mainstream pop songs in which she sounds sexy.

Ghetto Baby doesn't suit her at all. The song is a Lana song and has a story but Cheryl sings the lyrics like they aren't special at all....  :brows3:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

I still like Cheryl's music but you're right: her songs are always "cool" mainstream pop songs in which she sounds sexy.

Ghetto Baby doesn't suit her at all. The song is a Lana song and has a story but Cheryl sings the lyrics like they aren't special at all....  :brows3:

Whenever I listen to her version of Ghetto Baby, I can't help but think that the lyrics sound SO Lana.

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

I don't really like Cheryl Cole's image now. It's colourful, motley and... isn't pretty. I can't find any feeling behind it, it's fun and that's it. But can't a pop hit be good as well? :pft:

Anyway, I got this thread here because hmmm, I think Cheryl Cole was sorta pre-Lana singer in my life. I used to find "Parachute" video retro, well, I got such an association. Her chocolate hair. Importance of relationships. Being a kind of girl I'd like to make friends with. :justride:

After having confessed that :crossed: I'll just say I would never expect Cheryl to be forever the way she was in 2009. Needed to develop her music one way or another. I just wish she'd chosen some other direction.

I love Cheryl Cole!

Haha loved her more years ago, not so much now but i do really like her still.

My mam actually worked in the dentist she went to as a child, (Walker i think it was, in Newcastle Upon Tyne) anyway yeah, my mam got to see her dental records.

Quite cool

:smile2:

lH7Zs6V.gif      

I love Cheryl Cole!

Haha loved her more years ago, not so much now but i do really like her still.

My mam actually worked in the dentist she went to as a child, (Walker i think it was, in Newcastle Upon Tyne) anyway yeah, my mam got to see her dental records.

Quite cool

:smile2:

:lmao:

She makes like 2 good songs per album tbh. Although I did like about several of A Million Lights so I bought it. I never really thought she was one of the more talented girls off Girls Aloud either. Idk, she's a good dancer and great a playing the victim so that kinda saves her. 

:lmao:

Well lets face it, how many people get to say "my mother saw Cheryl Cole's dental records"

I thought it was pretty cool hahah :omfg:

lH7Zs6V.gif      

Well lets face it, how many people get to say "my mother saw Cheryl Cole's dental records"

I thought it was pretty cool hahah :omfg:

haha it's just too funny  :oic:  maybe Cheryl has her million dollar smile today because of the dentist your mom worked at  :godlaugh:

I think it's time to revive this thread since she announced her new album Only Human which will be released in November. I hope it slays as much as A Million Lights and won't bore me to death like 3 Words. Lana should write another song for her tbh.  :dorothy4:

Nope. A Million Lights is... bad. Unlike 3 Words.

Anyway, Only Human sounds like a promising title. Has she said anything about how it's gonna be like?

On 8/17/2014 at 3:09 PM, Jazzmin said:

Nope. A Million Lights is... bad. Unlike 3 Words.

Anyway, Only Human sounds like a promising title. Has she said anything about how it's gonna be like?

A Million Lights is her best solo album what are you talking about? 😂