Sucker

ionnalee [iamamiwhoami]

UPDATE 2017:

iamamiwhoami is currently on a hiatus. Jonna Lee (the singer of iamamiwhoami) is currently releasing solo stuff under "ionnalee". :defeated: Her new album "Everone Afraid To Be Forgotten" is set to be released on Feb 14th 2018.

Album trailer:

iamamiwhoami is the electronic music and multimedia project of Swedish musician and

singer-songwriter Jonna Lee in collaboration with her long-time music producer Claes Björklund.

Some songs from their most recent album "Blue":

Previous albums:

bounty (2011):____ ___buy it here

kin (2012):___________buy it here

lABVyGE.png

it was just so... beautiful

visually, sonically... i loved it!

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

OMG YAS "HUNTING FOR PEARLS" :crying:

That title is flawlesssssss. Is it the album or another single???

EDIT: Okay after a but if research it is a single, and it's apparently coming out next week!

The fountain artwork was released on a Friday, then we got the song and video the following Tuesday, so I kinda assume that's happening now too.

Guessing all these songs belong to one album though.

I'm not sure if I really love their new custom on pre-announcing the arrival of their stuff...

It feels so different.

Yeah but meh, as long as we're getting new and good music / videos it's not the biggest deal ever imo.

last.fm  

The fountain artwork was released on a Friday, then we got the song and video the following Tuesday, so I kinda assume that's happening now too.

Guessing all these songs belong to one album though.

Okay yeah, that makes sense. I'm sooo excited!!!

Also, on their website it has the "fountain" cover, the "hunting for pearls" cover, and then a blank cover in a line. Maybe this is pointing to a third promo single! http://towhomitmayconcern.cc

H0bDaqU.gif

Okay yeah, that makes sense. I'm sooo excited!!!

Also, on their website it has the "fountain" cover, the "hunting for pearls" cover, and then a blank cover in a line. Maybe this is pointing to a third promo single! http://towhomitmayconcern.cc

Yeah, before they put up the hunting for pearls cover that slot was grey too, so I'm sure it is!

Hopefully they put up the video earlier this time tho. It's more fun to have the video and song at the same time, but I'm too weak to wait hahha.

last.fm  

Yeah, before they put up the hunting for pearls cover that slot was grey too, so I'm sure it is!

Hopefully they put up the video earlier this time tho. It's more fun to have the video and song at the same time, but I'm too weak to wait hahha.

Haha same :toofunny:

I kinda really like the idea that this album might have a central theme around water. I think it's really creative and I mean so far the titles have been the best of any of theirs. I'm so stanning for them this era.

H0bDaqU.gif