Sucker

ionnalee [iamamiwhoami]

Haha same :toofunny:

I kinda really like the idea that this album might have a central theme around water. I think it's really creative and I mean so far the titles have been the best of any of theirs. I'm so stanning for them this era.

Yeah a water theme would be kinda cool.

I'm just hoping that a little bit of a story line thing will come along tho, fountain was a little more 'look here is some pretty nature shots'.

last.fm  

Yeah a water theme would be kinda cool.

I'm just hoping that a little bit of a story line thing will come along tho, fountain was a little more 'look here is some pretty nature shots'.

Maybe that was the whole purpose though! Like "fountain" was them introducing the water theme just by using simple (yet stunning) visuals, and "hunting for pearls" will begin the storyline. I bet "fountain" is track #1 on the album.

H0bDaqU.gif

Maybe that was the whole purpose though! Like "fountain" was them introducing the water theme just by using simple (yet stunning) visuals, and "hunting for pearls" will begin the storyline. I bet "fountain" is track #1 on the album.

Hope so! Maybe they're just doing a ~nature video pretty thing~ kinda idk I don't think I'd mind that much. Scandinavian nature is A++ so they should go back to Sweden tbh

Oh yeah, that's how they've done it with both bounty and kin so it would just be weird if they did it any other way.

last.fm  

Hope so! Maybe they're just doing a ~nature video pretty thing~ kinda idk I don't think I'd mind that much. Scandinavian nature is A++ so they should go back to Sweden tbh

Oh yeah, that's how they've done it with both bounty and kin so it would just be weird if they did it any other way.

Yeah I'd be fine with a general nature theme. I mean the visuals with "fountain" are perfect so I'm all for it lol.

What's your favorite iam track(s) anway? :)

H0bDaqU.gif

Yeah I'd be fine with a general nature theme. I mean the visuals with "fountain" are perfect so I'm all for it lol.

What's your favorite iam track(s) anway? :)

Hehe yeah it really is.

Erm if imma pick just one it might be n. The music is perfect, nice video and the lyrics are a++. And the intro-thingy from SMA is heaven too.

What's yours?

last.fm  

Hehe yeah it really is.

Erm if imma pick just one it might be n. The music is perfect, nice video and the lyrics are a++. And the intro-thingy from SMA is heaven too.

What's yours?

Well it's hard for me to give an accurate answer honestly... I haven't even watched all the videos yet :flop:

But I loveee "fountain", "o", and "idle talk" :)

H0bDaqU.gif

Well it's hard for me to give an accurate answer honestly... I haven't even watched all the videos yet :flop:

But I loveee "fountain", "o", and "idle talk" :)

Oh, you really need to. They're all amazing.

o was the first song I started liking! Then I kinda didn't care too much until I heard play and then I became slightly obsessed and now I love all their stuff.

last.fm  

Oh, you really need to. They're all amazing.

o was the first song I started liking! Then I kinda didn't care too much until I heard play and then I became slightly obsessed and now I love all their stuff.

Idk I know it will take me a while to get into all their stuff completely, but I really like everything I'm hearing!

Are the 9 songs off kin, 9 songs off bounty, and "fountain" all their songs right now?

H0bDaqU.gif

Idk I know it will take me a while to get into all their stuff completely, but I really like everything I'm hearing!

Are the 9 songs off kin, 9 songs off bounty, and "fountain" all their songs right now?

Well you have the preludes, . / shadowshow and +46 702 888 037!

But yeah you should just take 2 hours and watch all their videos in the right order. It's rly amazing

last.fm  

Wait what are all those :flop:

The preludes are the first 6 videos they uploaded to their youtube account, shadowshow is a song they sang during the In Concert thingy and at a concert last year (which i attended hahhha #bragging), and +46 702 888 037 was a song that played when you called that number (not anymore tho) and they played it at their first proper concert (Way Out West). They're all really great.

last.fm  

The preludes are the first 6 videos they uploaded to their youtube account, shadowshow is a song they sang during the In Concert thingy and at a concert last year (which i attended hahhha #bragging), and +46 702 888 037 was a song that played when you called that number (not anymore tho) and they played it at their first proper concert (Way Out West). They're all really great.

Oh okay cool! Is there any way you could put those in a zip and PM them to me? :D

H0bDaqU.gif

Oh okay cool! Is there any way you could put those in a zip and PM them to me? :D

Sorry my wifi is kinda shit and I'm going to bed pretty soon. But mine are just youtube rips anyway, since that's the best you can get. So you can just rip them, they're short and doesn't really take that long! 

last.fm  

Sorry my wifi is kinda shit and I'm going to bed pretty soon. But mine are just youtube rips anyway, since that's the best you can get. So you can just rip them, they're short and doesn't really take that long!

Alright, I'll do that! :) :) :) Thanks for the list.

H0bDaqU.gif