Sucker

ionnalee [iamamiwhoami]

These visuals are stunning!! She's such a fascinating artist!

Seems to be influenced by Saint Lucia Day, the part with the procession through the woods and her crown of candles! I really love the Saint Lucia Day processions, they're so magical, and I love that she's incorporating this into her new work! It's a day to celebrate Light in a time of Darkness, so maybe that's a theme we'll see on this new project perhaps, light overcoming dark or the battle between the two?

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

The Chapter 2 thing confuses me too, but I'm sure it'll make sense soon.

I think she's going to go down a more traditional route with the release. She'll release one or two songs (out of order) first that will push the album then release all the videos upon release to complete the audiovisual element. 

Here's an interview about the album - she started working on the music 5 years ago, and first planned to release it after iamamiwhoami's Bounty. http://www.anothermag.com/design-living/9616/the-ethereal-new-musical-endeavour-from-jonna-lee

i'm real late on replying but i watched the video first thing when it came out this morning and i'm still not over it.

the way the song progresses was totally unexpected, but in a good way. the chorus pops up out of nowhere and i LOVE IT. i hope the rest of the album sounds like this  :flutter:

ZLJIWCD.gif