Sucker

ionnalee [iamamiwhoami]

Is the new album confirmed to be called generate?? I saw it being referred to as that online earlier...

I haven't seen any info about it directly from them. Idk if it's just what they call it for now cause the generate thingy appeared when fountain was released.

BUT hunting for pearls has finally been put up in the twimc shop in .wav & .mp3 

last.fm  

I think the start of April will be exactly 5 weeks since "hunting for pearls", which is exactly how long it was between "fountain" & "hunting for pearls".

I'm kinda hoping that it's just one every month, not a exact space in between.  :creep: But I guess we'll know more when the next one is released.

last.fm  

omfg i need everything they released. whoever pms me it will get something special. 

again, ty @@SitarHero for introducing me to them, i literally have been listening to idle talk ever since u gave me that playlist, finally decided to get into them. gah theyre amazinggg (btw, i always thought it was 1 lol)

edit: got her 2 albums and 2 singles. ty for the help NOBODY.

literally every song ive heard ive loved. theyre amazing

Edited by phahad

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png