Foolish

Lana leaving Chateau Marmont, 1.31.2014

On Friday evening, Lana was spotted leaving Chateau with the ring on her left ring-finger.

article-2550064-1B1FEDBB00000578-637_634

article-2550064-1B1FEEBB00000578-692_634

article-2550064-1B1FEDBB00000578-765_306

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2550064/Lana-Del-Rey-makes-no-attempt-hide-band-ring-finger-amid-rumours-shes-secretly-engaged-beau-Barrie-James-ONeill.html

Is she engaged to Barrie ? Was "their relationship crisis" just a rumour ?

Anyway see Barrie´s yt video from 1.31. Its pretty odd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_9M4bgjhdw

She looks a mess..new fillers for sure. Her real hair is pretty and quite long idky she just doesn't take those extensions out, she doesn't keep up w/ them enough anyway. That ring looks too flimsy to be a wedding band.. though maybe its just the photo?

That video is kinda strange... I feel bad for him, I mean.. honestly I cannot see him getting any sort of success in the US.  I feel bad for anyone who has made music their life (or acting or really anything in the entertainment industry) when you know it's not really going to 'happen' for them.. kind of like where do they go from here? Keep trying or get a regular 9-5 like every one else? (though I know that won't be the case in Barrie's case but ykwim)  See, really, Lana is well-known and has a large enough fan base that she could've moved to the UK and had the same success, but that's not the situation for Barrie

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Good God, all the terrible things I could post about Barrie after watching this video. Damn....I will go with just one thing, because it freaks the shit out of me: Barrie, get your teeth done and start using a toothbrush, ffs!

Lana for sure had her lips done. I think it's a routine for new album prep.

new album new lips! Lana has such a pretty face why she does all this crap to herself? Anyone she is gorgeous as per usual but she looks sweaty LOL

Just a note I'mm not a domestic person but Barrie wakes up the domestic inside me. I just wanna clean him up...a long shower with tons of soap and a scrub. The hair I would wash with coconut soap or laundry detergent (to take that oil off shampoo wont be enough LOL). After I would make him brush his teeth and floss before we go to the dentist to fix his darkish smile (those teeth man). Seriously my dogs have amazing teeth and their hair is a lot cleaner than his ewwww

glgcDdT.gif

Barrie looks so much like my front neighbor it's disturbing...only he is more pale and has longer hair.

This is the first time I heard him talk, the way he speaks is kind of charming tbh. He seems nice up close, although his nose is not the best...

But he has nice eyes :hooker:

http://www.justjared.com/2014/01/31/lana-del-rey-not-engaged-to-boyfriend-barrie-james-oneill/

Rumors recently began swirling that the 27-year-old entertainer and her boyfriend, Barrie-James O’Neill, are engaged after pictures of a ring surfaced. Sources tell JustJared.com that the duo are not engaged, and Lana has had that ring for years. There you have it!

Barrie seems like such a sweet person but he looks/sounds pretty depressed or maybe high or maybe just really tired. I hope they're well. And Lana looks great actually, the flash just makes her look bad. Not sure what she's doing with her hair though, it makes her look old and tired, the colour just isn't right. She looked great with black hair when it was styled nicely and she'd always look good with lighter hair.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.