Guest MissDaytona

Lana to collaborate with rapper French Montana

Guest MissDaytona

french.jpg

French Montana: "Then I got something with Wiz.. I was talking to him, it's with a girl named..Rey"

MTV Interviewer: "Carly Rae Jepsen?" (hahahaha)

French Montana: "No, Del Rey, the girl from Interscope."

Rapper French Montana revealed to MTV News that his debut album Excuse My French will feature a

collaboration with yet another one of music's leading ladies. "Then I got something with...Lana Del Rey."

Montana is so confident in his album that he is looking to release it in the fourth quarter; the end-of-the-year period when all of music's big dogs traditionally drop their LPs.

Source: http://www.mtv.com/n...cki-minaj.jhtml

"The girl from interscope"? Really? I wonder how well he knows her. I think it would be kind of odd if they colaborated when they're not very well accquainted. Do artists do that a lot? Anybody? Monicker?

14417469274.gif

"French Montana (born November 9, 1984) is an American rapper and singer of Moroccan[2][3] and Somali[2][4] descent. He is the founder and CEO of Cocaine City Records, and in 2012, signed a joint venture recording deal with Maybach Music Group and Bad Boy Records. He is known for his frequent collaborations with Max B, and more recently with Rick Ross, and with his group Coke Boys which consist of Chinx Drugz, Cheeze, Flip and Charlie Rock." Wikipedia.

French, Montana, American, CEO, rapper, cocaine, Bad Boys, Coke Boys. Maybe she picked him after googling key words.

up45I.gif

Gee, you can really sense his conviction. This wouldn't have anything to do with an attempt to advance his career, would it? I mean, surely he sought her our for a reason that is unique to her, right?

Do artists do that a lot? Anybody? Monicker?

I'm just going to LOL right here at the thought of you thinking that i know anything about trends with pop artists today. Laugh. Out. Loud.

who the hell is this person

French, Montana, American, CEO, rapper, cocaine, Bad Boys, Coke Boys. Maybe she picked him after googling key words.

We have a winner. Good deduction, Lily.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Guest MissDaytona

I just hope he's not referring to Lana as his 'bitch' in this one.. and it's with Wiz.. ugh. At least pair up with some GOOD rappers gurl

But Monicker, you know everything.

Oh, Bill. Here, let me take you on a wild, magical journey where we will skip merrily underneath honey showers, paddle through an ocean of petunias, get lost in a cloudy maze, and slide across the most radiant rainbows, where i will then reveal to you that i know nothing.

:creepy:

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

where we will skip merrily underneath honey showers,

...like golden showers or :uh:

She's doing an awful lot of rap collabs, and yet still ignoring the most important one: AZEALIA BANKS

Guest Maru the Cat

French is on Bad Boy, and Bad Boy is notorious for album push-backs/dropping artists/lack of promotion... (P.O.S. Diddy, ugh). It's just an absolutely horrid label that has killed/ruined so many careers. I would be incredibly surprised if this album dropped by the end of the year, but because this is likely to be a single, we have a decent shot of getting it within the expected time-frame.