lola

2014 Lana Del Rey Tour Dates

I'm waiting for Reeve Carney, Arthur Lynn, Steven Mertens, Axl Rose & Marilyn Manson to open her next tour with Mike Mizrahi managing the NY location and Mr. Campbell in attendance.

nailed it  :godlaugh:

EQFO7rX.png

Any info on the merch available at the shows so far? What besides tshirts are they selling? I need to know how much damage I'll be doing to my credit card at the show!!!  :O

You can buy it online! http://lanadelrey.shop.bravadousa.com/default.aspx?view_in=Mobile

&

He'll be at my date as well. I love this though, could you have imagined the conversation?

"Hey Lana, I was thinking, since you don't have an opener, maybe I could do it?"

"Sorry Barrie, I think I'm gonna ask my ex Jimmy lol hope u dont leave me"

@@SitarHero would've had to change his shirt to "EXPLAIN YOURSELVES" plural if Jimmy had opened the shows he went to. Somebody remove this tag, crop it, blow it up huge on the front of a t-shirt and wear it to the show:
cIcaj.jpg

I'm also only half-joking when I say that I'm hoping for a surprise duet with Spiderman Reeve Carney.

quote some of lana's song @ him if u see him.

Since Lana concerts are just group karaoke sessions anyway, there need to be some impromptu "Jimmy Gnecco" singalongs at these shows between sets or right before Jimmy goes on. Get on it LanaBoarders!

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I'm going to the Vancouver show and I don't even know how early I should go since it's Vancouver and I'm not really sure how hard Vancouverites stan for her :toofunny:

I'm going to the Vancouver show and I don't even know how early I should go since it's Vancouver and I'm not really sure how hard Vancouverites stan for her :toofunny:

you always get there as early as possible in the morning

BzhmW.png

I was hoping so badly that Lana would have been announced as the suprise headliner of the Donauinselfest in Vienna cause it takes place from June 27th to 29th and she would have been in Europe that time and I would have hopefully passed my last exams for this year and everything just would have been so perfect. But now they revealed that super weird panda guy Cro is the super cool and exclusive surprise act. :icant:
Somehow it was very delusional from the beginning to think this shitty festival would get someone as famous as Lana to perform there. But I just wanted to see her so badly that I kinda already really believed it. :toofunny:

sry for this completely irrelevant post, just had to let off steam

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but its been confirmed that she is going to play at the Music Midtown festival in Atlanta, Georgia in September 2014.

Can't decide if I want to spend $125 just to watch her in the heat (none of the other headliners interest me). Tha'ts a lot of money but she never comes near me and I had so much fun when she came in May, agh.   :thirst: